STATION STYLE DESIGN AWARDS 2007
- Brown Jordan wins Good Designâ„¢ Award. // Architecture Update;1/12/2016, p1
The article announces that architectural firm Brown Jordan has won the Good Design Award in January 2016.
- we go together. McWhirter, Georgina // Interior Design;Aug2013, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p180
The article announces the recipients of the 2013 Collaboration of Design + Art Awards in various categories including Carlos Cruz-Diez and Carlos Brillembourg Architects, Los Angeles County Arts Commission and GriffinMade, and Danielle Roney and ConsultArt and Gensler.
- The AIA Housing and HUD Awards Programs Honor 21 Projects. Bierig, Aleksandr // Architectural Record;Jul2009, Vol. 197 Issue 7, p3
The article announces the winners of the 2009 AIA Housing and HUG Awards, including Maryland David Jameson Architect for the House on Hooper's Island, California Ehrlich Architects for the 700 Palms Residence, and Illinois Frederick Phillips and Associates for Glade House.
- news. // Architect;Jun2009, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p22
The article announces the recipients of several awards in the architectural profession including SHoP Architects who won the architecture design category in the Cooper-Hewitt's 2009 National Design Awards, the Miami Marine Stadium as one of the 11 sites on the National Trust for Historic...
- 2008 Marble Architectural Awards. // Stone World;May2008, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p108
The article announces the 2008 Marble Architectural Awards given to several industries and executives including Casa de Meditacion for the Exteriors category, Atelman, Fourcade, Tapia Arquitectos for the Interiors category and Luis da Silva and Kevin Johnston who designed the Northern Cape...
- American Institute of Arechitects 2007 Honor Awards. Lind, Diana // Architectural Record;May2007, Vol. 195 Issue 5, p129
The article presents information on the American Institute of Architects (AIA) 2007 Honor Awards. The 2007 AIA award winners share an interest in preserving the quality of the natural environment. Architectural firms cited by AIA adopted cutting-edge design that shows sustainability, from Pugh +...
- Three Canadian projects honoured in the 2015 R+D Awards. // Canadian Architect;Aug2015, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p10
The article announces the winner of the 2014 R+D Awards in Canada, which includes Bar Raval designed by Partisans, the Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum by Teeple Architects and the Queen Richmond Centre by Sweeny&Co Architects.
- NDTV announced Design and Architecture of the year Awards 2014. // Architecture Update;May2014, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p016
The article announces the recipients of the Design and Architecture of the year Awards 2014 including architectural firms Rahul Deshpande and Associates, Architect Brio, and Malik Architecture.
- Meet the 2001 Healthcare Environment Award Winners. // Contract;Oct2001, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p82
The article announces awards given to architectural design companies for their excellence and innovation in healthcare facility design including the Ambulatory Care award to Taylor & Associates Architects, Anshen + Allen, and Jain Malkin Inc.