- RPNO AGM Resolutions. // Registered Practical Nursing Journal;Spring2009, p9
Information about the Registered Practical Nurses Association of Ontario 51st Annual General Meeting at the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre in Mississauga, Ontario on April 30, 2009 is presented. Topics of the said event include the election and composition of the Board of...
- calendar. // Australian Nursing Journal;Oct2004, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p36
Presents a schedule of events related to medical care in Australia from October 2004 to August 2005. International Symposium in Emergency Care in Queensland; 2004 Asia Pacific Nursing Congress in Sydney, New South Wales; Sixth Annual ICE Meeting in Perth, Western Australia.
- LindaThomas. Thomas, Linda // Nursing Standard;6/16/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p27
Focuses on the 30th Annual Conference of the American Assembly for Men in Nursing to be held a the University of Arizona College of Nursing in Tucson in December 2004. Conference objectives relating to men's health and primary healthcare needs; Contribution that men in nursing have made to the...
- RCN ASKS SENIOR NURSES HOW IT CAN DO BETTER. // Nursing Standard;1/16/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p10
The article offers information on several nursing meetings to be conducted by RCN Corp. general secretary Peter Carter from January to March 2008 in Great Britain.
- PRINCE2: A practical introduction by Paul Waters. Greenley, Sarah // Libraries for Nursing Bulletin;Mar2008, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p36
Information on the Management of Healthcare and Libraries for Nursing that was held at the University of Salford in Salford, England on January 24, 2008 is presented. The event was handled by professor Paul Waters form the University of Salford in which he offered an opportunity to the...
- Conferences. // Nursing Management - UK;Oct2004, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p34
Lists several conferences on healthcare in Great Britain from November 2004 to March 2005. Clinical Excellence 2004; RCN 2005 Annual International Nursing Research Conference; Implementing Chronic Disease and Case Management.
- Communication is key to care. Cooley, Candy // International Journal of Palliative Nursing;Oct2006, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p456
The author discusses the palliative care topics undertaken during the 14th International Cancer Conference for Nurses in Toronto, Ontario on September 2006. She cites that despite the difficulty of research in palliative treatment, various presentations that showed richness in studies regarding...
- Personalizing the Treatment of Lung Cancer-Managing the Side Effects of Targeted Therapies. Yakemovic, Alexis // ONS Connect;Aug2009 Spotlight on Symposia, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p31
Information about topics discussed at the session held at the Marriott Rivercenter Hotel in San Antonio, Texas on May 1, 2009 is presented. Topics include the implementation of targeted therapies to produce personalized lung cancer treatment, optimization of patient care by oncology nurses, and...
- Medicare for All gets big boost in St. Louis. // Massachusetts Nurse Advocate;Feb2009, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p2
Information about the Labor Campaign for Single-Payer Health Care state assembly held in Saint Louis, Missouri. Topics discussed include the proposed reform for health care, affordability and quality of health insurance, approval of a mission statement and initiatives on how to stimulate support...