- services to the industry. // Chemical Week;3/7/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 10, p51
Presents news on companies providing various services to the chemical industry as of March 7, 2001. Integration of the North American distribution businesses of Vopak; Joint venture of Petrobras with online exchange PetroCosm to create a procurement exchange for the Brazilian oil and gas...
- Region Draws a Wealth of Projects. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;12/22/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 42, p29
Provides information on several petrochemical expansion projects in Latin America. Projected capacity of Rio Polimeros plant at Duque de Caxias, Brazil; Total amount invested by Petrobas for the expansion project in Brazil; Purpose of Vopak for purchasing lands in the Zarate region of Argentina.
- Vopak Plans Singapore Tank Farm. Fuller, John // Chemical Week;2/16/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 7, p59
Details the plan of Vopak company to invest in building a chemical storage tank farm in Singapore. Details on the swap made by Vopak.
- Vopak in China. // Chemical Week;8/24/2002-9/4/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 34, ps22
Deals with the activities of Vopak land-based logistics company in the chemical industry of China. Joint venture with the Shanghai Chemical Industrial Park Development Co.; Customer base; Description of its market in China.
- Vopak to Focus on Non-Bulk Chems. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;09/04/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 10, p6
Focuses on the strategy adopted by Vopak in which it will give priority to building up its distribution and logistics services in non-bulk chemicals in Europe. Aim of Vopak in enhancing distribution and logistics services; Reduction of the capital employed in the company's tanker shipping by...
- Vopak Plans to Spin Off Its Chemical Distribution Business. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/29/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 17, p4
Details the plan of Vopak to divest its chemical distribution operation as of April 2002. Reason for the decision; Sales posted by the company in 2001; Estimated enterprise value of the company's storage and logistics activity.
- Petrobras Contemplates Petrochemicals Reentry. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;9/22/99, Vol. 161 Issue 35, p20
Reports that Brazilian state oil company Petrobras will propose a revamped business plan that local executives expect will include a reentry into petrochemicals. Remarks from local observers regarding the move; Executives' expectation on Petrobras' petrochemical division, Petroquisa.
- Petrobras revives plans for Rio petrochemical complex. Salles, Flavio; Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;3/22/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 11, p24
Reports on Brazilian state-owned oil company Petrobras' revival of plans for the fourth petrochemical complex in Brazil. Scheduled completion of feasibility studies for a major project near Rio de Janeiro; Required investment for the complex; Brazilian government's planned privatization of the...
- MOST-READ. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/29/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 5, p7
The article offers information on the most popular topics that were published in this journal website including buyers and sellers of European polypropylene (PP) plans of Petrobras SA, an energy producer in Brazil and the performance of stocks in North American chemical companies.