- NEWS BRIEFING. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/6/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 7, p6
The article presents several news briefs related to the chemical industry. Shanghai Huayi (Group) Co. is planning to spend 3 billion dollars to build five chemical plants at Anhui province. Petrologistics, a U.S. based pipelines and storage company is planning to start up operations at its...
- Shanghai Huayi Plans Expansions in Commodity and Specialty Chemicals. Moore, Stephen // Chemical Week;10/9/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 40, p17
Reports the expansion plans of Shanghai Huayi Co. for several commodity petrochemical and plastics products at the company's Wujing site in Shanghai, China. Production capacity of the site; Plant construction projects of Shanghai; Investments in fine and specialty chemical projects.
- Shanghai Huayi Plans Big Investments. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;9/21/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 31, p20
This article reports on the investment plans of Shanghai Huayi Group in China. Shanghai Huayi Group says it plans to invest Rmb25 billion ($3.1 billion) between 2006 and 2010 to build new capacity, and modernize existing plants, in Shanghai and elsewhere in China. Speaking at Chemica Week's...
- Huayi seeking jv partners. // Asian Chemical News;10/6/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 419, p36
Reports on Shanghai Huayi (Group) Co.'s search for investors for chemical projects in China. Details of the projects; Capacity of the company; Role of Shanghai Coking & Chemical Corp. in the project.
- Huayi DME Unit Completed in Shanghai. // China Chemical Reporter;7/1/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p12
The article reports that the 5,000 tons/year dimethyl ether (DME) unit of Shanghai Coking and Chemical Corp. in Shanghai, China, has been successfully put on stream. The company is a subsidiary of Shanghai Huayi (Group) Co. After running for 139 hours, the product quality index attained the...
- Huayi mulls Shanghai cracker. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;5/3/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 444, p17
Reports on the plan of Shanghai Huayi Group Co. to invest in a cracker complex being proposed in the Shanghai Chemical Industry Park in Caojing, Shanghai, China. Reasons for taking a stake in the cracker complex; Investors in the project; Details of the project.
- Three Chemical Projects Start Construction in Huayi. // China Chemical Reporter;1/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the fine chemical base of Shanghai Huayi Co. in Shanghai Chemical Industry Park in Shanghai, China. Construction phase of the PVC project; Production capacity of the chemical facility; Source of process chemicals for the Large Scale Integration manufacturers.
- Logistics Hub Takes Shape at Shanghai. Moore, Stephen // Chemical Week;10/2/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 39, p16
Reports the plans of Shanghai Huayi to establish a deepwater port for chemicals handling on the Majisan Island in China. Completion of the facility; Location of Majisan; Other plans of Shanghai Huayi.
- Huayi Group Kicks off Coal-Based Chemical Project. // China Chemical Reporter;11/16/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p18
The article reports on the inauguration of Shanghai Huayi Group Co.'s coal-based chemical project at Wuwei Economic and Development Zone in Anhui province, China. With a total investment of 35 billion Ren Min Bi (RMB), the project will be executed in two phases. The first phase with an...