Something for everyone
- National Workshop on Hydroprocessing in Petroleum Refining Industry. // Chemical Business;Apr2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p43
Presents information on the National Workshop on Hydroprocessing in Petroleum Refining Industry at the Indian Oil Institute of Petroleum Management near Delhi, India on January 21-22, 2000. Topics discussed; Speakers; Attendees.
- Niton x-rays for metal detection. // Process Engineering;Mar2003, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p31
Focuses on the use of X-ray frequency sensors for metal detection and positive material identification in petroleum refining and petrochemical manufacture.
- CHINA PETROLEUM AND CHEMICAL. // Acquisdata Industry SnapShot: China - Petroleum & Chemical;1/28/2015, Issue 2317, preceding p1
The article presents a profile of the petroleum and chemical industry in China as of January 28, 2015 on topics including growth of oil refining, construction of liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers for Sinopec Corp. and overview of the leading companies.
- Food for thought. Rao, U.B. // Chemical Business;Dec98, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p9
Focuses on the factors of how process optimization will influence petroleum refining and petrochemicals. Market-oriented research and development; Use of biotechnology for pollution control; Process automation; Operational integration.
- NPRA recognizes industry-safety achievements. // National Petroleum News;Jun2003, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the awards to be presented by the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association, which recognizes safety achievements in the petroleum-refining and petrochemical-manufacturing industries. Presentation of award winners.
- NPRA to Boost Petchems Profile in Congress. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/4/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 11, p3
This article reports that the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association (NPRA) says it will work to raise the profile of the petrochemicals industry in the U.S. Congress beginning next year. According to NPRA president Bob Slaughter, NPRA members have informed the association that they want...
- RCL to Construct Calcined Petroleum Coke Project in NCIP. // China Chemical Reporter;6/26/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p9
The article reports on the launching of a 400,000 t/a calcined petroleum coke project by Rain Calcining Ltd., a world's leading calcined petroleum coke producer, and Nanjing Chemical Industry Park Management Committee in China. The new plant will use the world's leading technology and has large...
- Accelerated "Enclosure Movement" in Oil Refining. Fang, You // China Chemical Reporter;1/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the oil refining operation of oil companies in China. Settlement over Qingdao Refining project; Implementation of the oil refining expansion plan; Acceleration of the oil product quality.
- Primary Crude Refining Unit at Komsomol'sk Refinery. Napadovskii, V. V.; Ezhov, V. V.; Baklashov, K. V.; Zaitsev, V. G.; Lebedev, Yu. N.; Levandovskii, A. S.; Chekmenev, V. G. // Chemistry & Technology of Fuels & Oils;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p1
A singleï¿½tower scheme for atmospheric distillation of crude oil with preliminary separation of naphtha vapors after heating the crude with heat from waste streams is implemented. The unit's equipment corresponds to the current world level. The specific power consumption for refining crude...