- Reopened Flambeau River Papers targets energy independence. Ostle, Glenn // Paper 360;Dec2006, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p12
The article focuses on the reopening of the Flambeau River Papers, a pulp and paper mill located in Park Falls, Wisconsin. The new owner, William Johnson, obtained a $4 million commitment from the state for the reopening of the mill. He credits a number of Wisconsin politicians, including...
- Two Courtland PM shut done this week; Faraci sees no plan to sell mill. // PPI Pulp & Paper Week;12/ 6/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p10
The article offers information related to pulp and paper industry. Topics include the statement of John Faraci, chief executive officer (CEO) at International Paper (IP), regarding the company's decision on not to restart or sell the plant in Courtland, Alabama, the envelope paper with 96...
- RETHINKING A BUSINESS. RODDEN, GRAEME // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;Sep2014, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p29
The article discusses the move of pulp and paper company Stora Enso Oyj to upgrade its Enocell mill to manufacture dissolving pulp. It offers an overview of the history of the industrial facility and the process of conversion. Also mentioned are statements from managing director Sauli Purho...
- FRANCE. // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;Oct2003, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p5
Reports on developments related to the pulp and paper industry in France as of October 2003. Rejection of the Electricitï¿½ et Eaux de Madagascar's unsolicited offer for Groupe Gascogne by the French stock market regulator, Conseil des Marchï¿½s Financiers; Multi-million investment of...
- GERMANY. // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;Oct2003, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p7
Reports on developments related to the pulp and paper industry in Germany as of October 2003. Utilization of a machine online, a Voith Paper model of Papierfabrik Schoeller & Hoesch's Gernsbach mill; Plan of Steinbeis Temming to upgrade deinking plant at its Glï¿½ckstadt site.
- Bigger, learner, nimbler. Toland, Justin // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;Sep2003, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p5
Discusses the performance of the pulp and paper industry. Net sales for pulp, paper and converting operations; Factors contributing to mill closures and redundancies; Status of the industry among investors.
- Report Focuses on Global Paper Mills. // Official Board Markets;5/8/2010, Vol. 86 Issue 19, p10
The article offers information on the IBIS World Global Paper Mills industry report from Research and Markets Ltd. on establishments that produce pulp, bulk paper, and bulk paperboard from a variety of purchased inputs.
- PT Riau Andalan starting up pulp mill. // Pulp & Paper;Dec94, Vol. 68 Issue 13, p23
Reports on the operations of paper mills in Indonesia. PT Riau Andalan Pulp & Paper bleached hardwood kraft pulp mill; Raj Garuda Mas operation at Kerinci; PT Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper Corp.'s mill' Technology used; Capacity developments.
- Going global. RODDEN, GRAEME // Pulp & Paper;Nov2008, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p3
The article introduces this issue of "Pulp & Paper," including an article by Patrick Moore on the pulp industry.