- PEOPLE. // Orange County Business Journal;11/13/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p21
The article presents information on hirings, promotions and other personnel moves at local businesses in Orange County, California. Cynthia Gaffney and Vandana Bajaj have been hired by Lyndon Group LLC, an accounting and financial management consulting firm, as associates at its Newport Beach...
- Taw joins CMX in role as executive director. Murphy, James // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;3/23/2007, p8
The article announces that China Media Exchange (CMX) has appointed Quinn Taw as executive director of CMX China and Lucas Cridland as general manager of CMXTV.
- PEOPLE. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;May2008, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p9
The article announces the appointments of several executives, including Russ Grillo at Specialty Polymers Inc., Ramesh Lhila at Venture Tape Corp. and William Loven at Dorf Ketal Chemicals LLC.
- RETAIL: EXECUTIVE CHANGES. // SN: Supermarket News;6/9/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on the appointment of executives, including Nicholas D'Agostino as the chairman of the Food Industry Alliance of New York State, Rick Brindle as the chairman of the Supplier Advisory Council of the National Grocers Association.
- People Update. // Official Board Markets;6/25/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 26, p14
Reports career developments of the executives in the packaging industry in the U.S. Recruitment of three employees for the executive positions at Grelf Inc.; Career history of the managers; Facilitation of personnel changes by Harris Waste Management Group Inc. at its Cordele, Georgia facility.
- PEOPLE. // Crain's Detroit Business;3/28/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p17
This article presents information on several personnel changes. Bill Gray has been promoted to operations supervisor/field installation and service, automated entrance door systems division, Detroit Door & Hardware Co., Madison Heights, from installation coordinator, Stanley Access Technologies,...
- Citius, Altius, Fortius: Challenges of Accelerated Development of Leadership Talent in the Russian Context. KOROTOV, KONSTANTIN // Organizational Dynamics;2008, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p277
The article discusses the rapid pace of promotion which is widely enjoyed in the early 21st century by young Russian professionals, as long as they are regarded as competent. Cases of individuals ascending to upper management positions while still in their twenties are relatively common in...
- The toxic director. // Management Today;May2004, p88
Claire Franck has been appointed CEO of the company Bourne Communications. Sycophants and yes-people are out en masse, lauding her as someone who brings a wealth of experience working with troubled companies. Friends are lining up to gush fulsomely about how this uber-exec, and a woman, too,...
- MOVERS. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/22/2006, p29
The article reports on career developments involving executives from the media and advertisement industry. Aquent has moved director Paul Slezak from Sydney, New South Wales, to head its operations in Hong Kong, China. Stephenie Vasko has been appointed by global media analyst Carma Asia-Pacific...