- Ellen Kullman, Chair of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, DuPont, to be Awarded the 2015 International Palladium Medal. // Chemical Business;Oct2014, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p82
The article announces that Ellen Kullman, chairman of the board and chief executive officer of chemical company DuPont, will be awarded the 2015 International Palladium Medal by the SociÃ©tÃ© de Chimie Industrielle-American Section.
- Europe picks up slack. Westervelt, Rob // Chemical Week;4/14/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 11, p3
The article discusses the growth of the chemical industry in Europe as of April 2014. According to DuPont chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Ellen Kullman, they are seeing a recovery in Europe led by the company's agriculture, performance chemicals, electronics, performance materials,...
- DuPont Shines On Solar Sales. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/23/2013, pA01
10 Chemicals giant
- When the chips are down. Raleigh, Patrick // European Rubber Journal;Jul2015, Vol. 197 Issue 4, p0031
The article reports developments in the global rubber industry as of July 2015, particularly the adverse effects of the declining number of polymer materials and chemicals suppliers to the sector. It cites as examples Dupont's fluorelastomers business that was spun off as part of Chemours, and...
- BP, DuPont join in pipe market. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/26/98, Vol. 254 Issue 17, p3
Reports on BP Chemicals, DuPont Canada and E.I. du Pont de Nemours & co.'s signing of an agreement to supply the European pipe coatings market with BP Rigidex polyethylene and DuPont's Fusabond adhesive copolymer.
- DuPont Likely to Increase Stake in Tire-Cord Maker. Munthe, Gary N. // Chemical Week;3/17/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 10, p16
Details the plan of DuPont company to increase its stake in BP Branta Mulia, the largest tire-cord producer in the Southeast Asia to become majority shareholder. Tire-cord plant operated by Branta; Other large shareholders of Branta.
- SNAPSHOT. Minter, Stephen G. // Occupational Hazards;Jun2002, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p27
Focuses on the career Ellen J. Kullman, vice president of DuPont Safety and Protection. Career history; Educational attainment; Job responsibilities.
- DuPont under pressure. Westervelt, Rob // Chemical Week;10/5/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 25, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the retirement of Ellen Kullman as chief executive officer (CEO) of chemicals company E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co., the financial performance of the company, and the appointment of...
- DuPont shifts senior management. // Chemical Week;8/26/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 32, p7
Reveals that DuPont company has named Ellen Kullman to the established position of vice president and general manager of DuPont Safety Resources. Responsibility of Kullman.