- Forego fusion: new methods for joining HDPE pipe. Fabian, Geoff // Oil & Gas Product News;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p10
The article discusses the use of polyethylene piping fusion systems to ensure efficient operations in oil and gas companies.
- SUCCESS NAILED ON FOR RPC LLANTRISANT. // Packaging News;Jul2011 Supplement, p3
The article reports on the success in business attained by RPC Containers Llantrisant for manufacturing high-density polyethylene (HDPE) bottles for KK Toiletries.
- Imperative to Adjust HDPE Product Portfolio. Sun Lujing // China Chemical Reporter;8/26/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p25
The article reports on the performance of high density polyethylene (HDPE) in China. It reveals that China's apparent consumption of HDPE has increased from 3.543 million tons in 2003 to 4.796 million tons in 2007 with an average annual growth of 7.86%. Moreover, it is predicted that the demand...
- Borealis to Shutter HDPE Plant. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;3/22/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 10, p41
The article reports on the decision of chemical firm Borealis to close a high-density polyethylene (PE) unit in Bamble, Norway in 2006. The company says the closure will eliminate about 100 jobs, around 20% of the total at the site. Borealis says it will focus on improving the competitiveness of...
- Recycling Plastic Slats. Bemick, Karen // National Hog Farmer;11/15/2007, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p30
The article discusses a move of Ben Poletti, director of business development at The Maschhoffs Inc., to develop a disposal plan for the 26 tons of plastic flooring panels from the company's nurseries and farrowing rooms in the U.S. Poletti has consulted Stan Cope, a plastic specialist, on the...
- TDG and Axion drum up good recycling results. // Logistics Manager;Oct2009, p34
The article discusses the partnership of logistics firm TDG with plastic recycling specialist Axion which involves the recycling of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) chemical drums and containers that were used as containers of waste cleaning detergent. TDG is in charge of the collection of the...
- WRAP UP: SUPPLIER NEWS. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Nov2013, Vol. 181 Issue 9, p58
The article offers business enterprises news briefs as of November 2013 on topics including partnership of Inoac Packaging Group Inc. with Toly, opening of a new manufacturing site by Topline Products and new high density polyethylene (HDPE) packers introduced by the Alpha Packaging.
- Formosa Plastics reschedules expansions. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;12/20/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 473, p19
Reports on the decision of Formosa Plastics Corp. to reschedule expansions at a number of its chemical plants in Taiwan for 2005. Factor that led to the revision of the expansion plan for chlor-alkali capacity; Information on the projected capacity for high-density polyethylene in the Linyuan...
- Prospects of CPE Market Are Gloomy. // China Chemical Reporter;9/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p24
The article presents a projection of the chlorinated polyethylene (CPE), is a modified product made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) powder, in China. The author anticipates a gloomy forecast of CPE because its consumption only accounts for less than 10%. Moreover, the author adds that the...