- Untitled. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/19/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 19, p2
The article presents headlines related to the U.S. chemical industry. Evonik Industries' chief executive Klaus Engel zooms in on emerging markets and megatrends to accelerate growth. One headline reports that bureaucracy at U.S. Homeland Security causes frustration for American hazmat truckers....
- Evonik in Ras Tanura Talks; IPO Still Planned. // Chemical Week;12/15/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 38, p17
The article reports on the plan of Evonik Industries to invest at a petrochemical complex, a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Dow Chemical in Ras Tanura, Saudi Arabia. According to Evonik chairman Klaus Engel, negotiation with the Dow-Aramco team is in progress. Engel added that the...
- Degussa is now Evonik Industries. // Chemical Business;Oct2007, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p71
The article reports on the introduction of Evonik Industries as Germany's new industrial group and Degussa being changed to Evonik. According to Werner MÃ¼ller, Evonik's chief executive officer (CEO), Evonik Industries is the creative industrial group for chemicals, energy and real estate of...
- 18: KLAUS ENGEL: CEO: EVONIK. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/10/2013, Vol. 282 Issue 17, p27
The article profiles Klaus Engel, chief executive officer (CEO) of Evonik and was ranked 18 at the Top 40 Power Players in 2012 of the periodical "ICIS Chemical Business." It mentions that Engel has been in the chemical industry for 30 years and has been CEO of Evonik from January 2009. It says...
- Evonik Industries to Launch IPO Before the Summer Break. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;5/28/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 15, p17
The article states chemical manufacturer Evonik Industries announced it was launching an initial public offering before the summer break in 2012, with Evonik chairman Klaus Engel mentioning the company had great confidence on its listing despite the challenging conditions of the financial markets.
- GERMANY: Evonik posts Q2 net income down 28% to US$186.1m. Warburton, Simon // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);8/7/2014, p1
The article presents a reprint of the article "GERMANY: Evonik posts Q2 net income down 28% to US$186.1m" by Simon Warburton, which appeared in the August 2014 issue of just-auto.com. It reports on the decrease in net income of Evonik for the second quarter of 2014 in comparison to same period...
- EVONIK READY TO FLOAT IPO WHEN CONDITIONS IMPROVE. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;10/3/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 24, p13
The article reports on a statement by Klaus Engel, chief executive officer (CEO) of Evonik Industries, that the company is waiting for the less volatility of the capital markets before it continues its previously announced initial public offering (IPO) of shares.
- Evonik Contributes to Urbanization with Innovative and Sustainable Specialty Chemicals. // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p13
The article reports that at ChinaPlas 2014, Evonik Industries AG presented its products and solutions under the theme of urbanization to show how companies can contribute to the future urban living with the help of specialty chemicals.
- Evonik Starts up Integrated MMA Production Facility in Shanghai. Zheng, John // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p18
The article reports that Evonik Industries AG has commenced its integrated methyl methacrylate (MMA) production facility in the Shanghai Chemical Industry Park in Shanghai, China. Klaus Engel, chairman of the Executive Board of Evonik Industries, stated that the project represents the second...