Biopharma in transition
- Nobody Knows the Costs They've Seen. Waife, Ronald S. // Applied Clinical Trials;Jun2002, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Focuses on the need for the biopharmaceutical companies to understand the cost of doing clinical research. Quality improvement in clinical research; Conduction of clinical research by biopharmaceutical companies; Prices of drug offerings.
- appliedclinicaltrialsonline.com. // Applied Clinical Trials;Sep2012, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p8
The article offers information on the assessment of the oncology terminated trials sponsored by the biopharmaceutical industry for the 10-year period from January 1, 2002 through December 31, 2011, which indicates an improving clinical trial success rate.
- Roadblocks To Clinical Trials Seen. // Chain Drug Review;4/22/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p247
The article informs about a survey with the officials of the biopharmaceutical firms in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania which reveal that the firms face difficulties in motivating patients to join a rare disease clinical trials.
- NOTES from the field. Charlon, Vincent; Barrett, Jane // Applied Clinical Trials;Nov2003, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p36
No abstract available.
- Biopharmaceutical Process Development: Part III, A Framework to Assist Decision Making. Karri, Srinivas; Davies, Edwin; Titchener-Hooker, Nigel; Washbrook, John // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Sep2001, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p76
Presents a study which examined a framework to assist decision making during the development of biopharmaceutical products and described the basic format of a software tool capable of bridging the demands of clinical trials and product materialization. Integration of the appropriate business...
- Clinic Roundup. // BioWorld Today;12/9/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 237, p6
This section offers world news briefs relating to clinical trials in the biopharmaceutical industry as of December 9, 2011, including the publication by LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals Inc. of results from the Phase I/II trial of its virus-like particle vaccine, the positive results reported by Shire...
- The European Clinical Trials Directive: What does this mean for the biopharmaceutical industry? Bryson, Simon // Journal of Commercial Biotechnology;Summer2001, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p37
1st May, 2001, saw the final publication of the long-anticipated European Union Directive relating to Good clinical practice in the conduct of clinical trials on medicinal products for human use (2001/20/EC). The Directive consolidates, for the first time, aspects relating to the manufacture and...
- Ask the Experts: Insights on the Practicality and Potential Profitability of Clinical Trials in Asia/Pacific. // Bio Partnerships Asia;Jul2012, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p16
The article presents questions and answers related to the profitability of clinical trials in Asia-Pacific Region in 2012 including the key strength of clinical research in the region, therapy areas, and biopharmaceutical companies.
- Recepta biopharma portfolio: clinical and pre clinical development. Tuma, M. Carolina // BMC Proceedings;10/1/2014, p1
An abstract of the article "Recepta biopharma portfolio: clinical and pre clinical development" by M Carolina Tuma is presented.