- TAKE MY HUSBAND...PLEASE! Stoddard, Lois Elizabeth // Saturday Evening Post;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 267 Issue 5, p48
Presents a humorous article about a husband and wife's relationship. Irritability and lack of dexterity of the husband; Husband's exasperation about a woman playing golf.
- Changing Places. Rogers, Michael // Journal of Religion & Psychical Research;Jan2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p60
Presents an anecdote about a man who asked God to allow him trade his body with that of his wife after he envied his wife's being able to stay home all day. Lessons learned by the man who awoke as a woman; Reason God cannot immediately change things back to the way they were.
- WHITE'S Wagging Tongue. White, Cynthia // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);3/13/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p6
The article presents two jokes about a husband and wife and a hypochondriac who thinks he has liver disease.
- WHITE'S Wagging Tongue. White, Cynthia // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);1/29/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p6
A joke is presented about husband and wife relationship.
- Just for Fun. // Malakoff News (TX);11/21/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 47, p8A
The article presents several jokes including the appointment between an older gentleman and urologist, California telephone poll, and a husband and wife relationship.
- WHITE'S Wagging Tongue. White, Cynthia // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);8/27/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p6
A joke is presented about the relationship between a husband and a wife.
- Joke of the Week. // Eastern Door;7/23/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p23
A joke is presented about an argument of a husband and wife on who should make a coffee each morning.
- Husbands (and wives) can be funny. // Cosmopolitan;Jun95, Vol. 218 Issue 6, p144
Presents cartoons illustrating the humorous situations between husbands and wives.
- The Perfect Squelch. Attridge, Richard // Saturday Evening Post;12/10/1949, Vol. 222 Issue 24, p110
The article presents a humorous story about a husband who always had a fight with his wife.