- Yardstick. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;8/6/2002, p58
Presents several graphs, maps and charts depicting the condition of personnel management in Great Britain. Decrease in unemployment rates in the region; Average advertised salaries of a human resource manager; Rate of decrease in the retail price index in June 2002.
- GLOSSARY OF LABOR MARKET TERMS. // Texas Labor Market Review;Sep2014, p15
A glossary of labor market terms in Texas that include Consumer Price Index (CPI), Metropolitan Division (MD), and Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS) is presented.
- THE NUMBERS. O'Rourke, Shelly // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Feb2011, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p10
The article presents statistics on the percentage rise in retail sales in December 2010, decrease in unemployment in the U.S. and rise in consumer prices.
- UPDATES. // Economic & Labour Market Review;Dec2008, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p5
The article presents statistical updates in Great Britain in November 2008 published on the web site www.statistics.gov.uk. It includes "Factory Gate Inflation Falls to 6.8% in October," "Unemployment Rate Rises to 5.8% in Three Months to September" and "October: CPI Down to 4.5%; RPI Down to 4.2%."
- July dinner-house sales, guest counts drop. Knapp, Malcolm M. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/3/94, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p16
Presents statistics on comparable-store sales for dinner houses in the United States. Decline in guest counts; Drop in the Consumer Confidence Index for June 1994; Consumer price indexes; Rise in unemployment rate; Author's thoughts on restaurant trends for 1995.
- Current Labor Statistics. // Monthly Labor Review;Aug70, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p95
Contains tables reflecting current labor statistics in the U.S., current as of August 1970. Payroll data of the nonagricultural employment sector; Consumer price index by group and subgroup of commodities; Work stoppages and time lost; Seasonally adjusted duration of unemployment.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;7/1/2010, p33
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics in Great Britain as of July 2010, including consumer price index, unemployment rate, and national minimum wage.
- bread & butter. // People Management;5/29/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p43
The article presents employment and legal statistics in Great Britain, including unemployment rate, consumer price index, and statutory pay.
- Indicatorsâ€¦ at-a-glance business data. // Personnel Today;6/5/2007, p50
The article presents news briefs on some key indicators of personnel management including inflation, unemployment, online recruitment and others. It is reported that consumer price index annual inflation was 2.8% in April 2007. The number of people out of work increased by 13,000 to 1.7 million...