CIPD BRANCH DIARY
- Upcoming. // HR Magazine;Aug2011, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p92
A calendar of events for human resource (HR) professionals for 2011 is presented, including the PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation, the GPHR Certification Preparation and HR Generalist.
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;9/4/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p50
A calendar of events of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in England are presented, including the workshop "Upgrade on the Spot" in Central London, England, the event "Recognizing and Managing Mental Health Issues" in Chiltern and the CIPD annual conference in Derbyshire and...
- Letters. Pemberton, Arthur; Thorpe, Trevor; Cooper, David S. // Management Services;Jun84, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p24
Presents letters to the editor related to management services published in the June 1984 issue of the journal "Management Services." Views of a reader on the April 1984 issue of the journal; Experience of a reader in assembling desk calendars; Details of electron time study.
- courses and conference diaryâ€¦. // Personnel Today;10/24/2006, p66
The article presents a calendar of courses and conferences related to personnel management. The pensions knowledge and basic course organised by Mercer Human Resource Consulting will be held on October 31. A conference on employee involvement and improved service delivery will be held on...
- Weekly Meetings. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);1/3/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p3
A calendar of events for the Whitney area for the week January 3-9 is presented.
- Fighting back. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;10/2/95, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p37
Offers information on events taking place in Alberta from October 5-28, 1995. Calgary's Living Waters program Sexual and Relational Wholeness in Christ; Appearance of Steve Bell, a Christian musician and songwriter; Edmonton's Promise Keepers Men's Leadership Seminar; Others.
- Fighting back. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;1/22/96, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p46
Presents a calendar of events occurring in Canada between January 22 and March 2, 1996. A talk entitled `Euthanasia and the European Perspective' by James Mahony in Calgary; An evening of praise presented by Edmonton's One Voice Music Ministry; The Alberta Full Gospel Businessmen Fellowship's...
- Datebook. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/15/95, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p33
Lists business-related events in Chicago, Ill. scheduled for the week of May 22-28, 1995. Includes seminar on promotion marketing; State of the City annual dinner meeting with Mayor Richard M. Daley; Seminar on survivor syndrome.
- Art, humanities and the beginning of the holidays. Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;10/30/95, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p43
Enumerates art fairs, humanities fests, holiday markets, and performances to be held in Chicago, Illinois for November 1995. Includes Sculpture, Objects and Functional Art; Chicago Humanities Festival; Sor Juana Festival.
- CALENDAR. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/23/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p15
A calendar of events for Michigan from June 25 to July 17, 2008 is presented which includes a conference for public purchasing professionals of the state, CFO of the Year Awards ceremony and a public policy luncheon by Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.