Adding up the cost of personal cash problems
- Glad we did that Personal finance help. // Human Resources (09648380);Mar2009, p9
The article reports on the launch of My Budget Day retirement planner by Axa UK PLC in Great Britain. It establishes the scheme to give staff time to look at their finances like opening a savings account for a first home. According to Sonia Wolsey-Cooper, Axa's human resource (HR) director, the...
- AXA spots successors in its talent streams. // Personnel Today;6/27/2006, p24
The article presents a case study on the recruitment policy at AXA Insurance PLC. AXA, which is the largest insurance company in the world with annual revenue of about Â£66 billion, intends to double its turnover and triple its earnings with a series of talent management programs. After an...
- AXA UK postpones launch of flex. Taylor, Vicki // Employee Benefits;Apr2007, p11
The article reports on the postponement of the implementation of Axa UK PLC's (AUP) flexible benefits scheme. This scheme is delayed until 2008 due to a company restructure. It is originally planned to be introduced in October 2007. AUP is looking at ways for creating a flexible pot, either out...
- Axa looks for staff to fill London posts. // Money Marketing;9/15/2005, special section p3
Reports on the move of AXA Insurance PLC to recruit new staff to fill its communications team in its general insurance firm in London, England.
- AXA 'centre of excellence' identifies successors. // Personnel Today;5/30/2006, p5
The article presents information on AXA Insurance PLC, an insurance company in Great Britain. The company is planning to set up a centre of excellence for talent management. Talent managers at the centre, who report to HR, run a series of initiatives to identify, develop and promote talent at...
- Delay reaction. York, Nicola // Money Marketing;11/3/2005, p60
Reports on the call of Axa Insurance PLC for the postponement of the investment freedoms of Self-invested Personal Pensions (SIPP) in Great Britain. Deficiency of Axa in the development of their SIPP proposition; Concerns over the residential property being put into SIPPs; Potential development...
- THE HR AWARDS. // Smart Business Cleveland;Nov2012, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p35
The article focuses on the HR Awards presented by the Employers Resource Council (ERC) and the Cleveland Society for Human Resource Management, which recognize human resources (HR) professionals in Northeast Ohio who demonstrated excellence in the field of HR management.
- PRESENTER'S NOTE. Naso, SueAnn; Perry, Patrick // Smart Business Cleveland;Nov2012, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p36
The authors introduces the HR Awards presented by the Employers Resource Council (ERC) and the Cleveland Society for Human Resource Management, which recognizes the achievement of human resources professionals in Northeast Ohio.
- CAREER CLINIC. Edwards, Louise; Lees, John; Roberts, Susy // People Management;Jun2011, p66
The article answers a question posted by an HR professional who wanted to develop more generalist HR skills.