CIPD appoints new chief executive -- Jackie Orme
- EDITOR'S TALKING POINT. Crabb, Steve // People Management;10/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p5
The article announces the appointment of Jackie Orme, vice-president of human resources (HR) at PepsiCo International and a member of the multinational's global HR council, as chief executive of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- AN APPRECIATION OF JACKIE ORME, 1965-2012. MacLachlan, Rob // People Management;Sep2012, p8
An obituary is presented for Jackie Orme, former chief executive of the human resources organization Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD).
- A route map for the HR profession. // People Management;1/15/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p16
An interview with Jackie Orme, chief executive of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. She talks about the need for a wholesale restructuring of the professional development of human resource people. She also mentions the role of the CIPD in the radical...
- When talent is a luxury. Reeves, Richard // Management Today;Aug2008, p24
The article offers updates on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), a professional body for people who are involved in personnel training and development in Great Britain. It highlights the appointment of its new chief executive Jackie Orme and several launches of its...
- Support 'Team Jackie' // People Management;Feb2013, p54
The article presents a news brief about Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development employees participating in a half-marathon to raise money for the Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund in honor of their former colleague Jackie Orme who passed way from this disease.
- CIPD calls on HR to help jobless people find work. BROCKETT, JAMES // People Management;11/11/2010, p7
The article focuses on the statement of Jackie Orme, chief executive of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), about the role of the human resource personnel in helping the government of Great Britain to find jobs for people by hiring from the ranks of benefit claimants.
- Building sustainable capability. MacLachlan, Rob // People Management;4/23/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p18
The article focuses on the professional standards developed by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) for entry-level qualifications for human resources (HR) in Great Britain. It outlines some of the findings of a survey of the HR community conducted by CIPD in 2008. It...
- Call for action on UK 'people skills deficit'. Peacock, Louisa // Personnel Today;6/16/2009, p13
The article reports that the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and conciliation service Acas have urged the government to help address the people management skills deficit in Great Britain. Jackie Orme, chief executive officer of the CIPD, said at the joint 'Resilience...
- Business leaders fight NI contributions rise. Brockett, James // People Management;3/11/2010, p6
The article discusses the planned rise in national insurance contributions (NICs) in Great Britain. Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development chief executive Jackie Orme signed a petition letter to try to reverse this decision. Several heads of organizations including the British Chambers...