For Schools of All Shapes, Sizes: E-commerce offers f/s purchasing clout
- BigTray.com a big help when it comes to E&S procurement, users say. McQuilken, Toni // Nation's Restaurant News;07/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p20
Highlights the benefits gained by restaurateurs in the United States from the services offered by BigTray.com. Acceleration and simplification of equipment and supplies purchasing through use of online buying tools; Upfront pricing; Findings of survey conducted among users of the company's Web...
- 3663 offers mobile version of website. // Grocer;7/20/2013, p13
The article reports that British foodservice and catering equipment distributor 3663 has launched a mobile-optimized version of its website for its foodservice clients.
- THE ULTIMATE BUYER'S GUIDE 2014. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Jan2014, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p29
The article offers information on the Ultimate buyer's guide "The Big Black Book" for 2014 which includes information on food, beverages and food industry equipment and also informs on a website introduced by the journal located on foodserviceworld.com.
- Galasource. // Catalog Age;May2004, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p49
Presents information on the Galasource Web site founded by Brett Harris of Ten Strawberry Street. Food service wares being sold on the site; Price range of the products; Success of the site.
- How to Dodge Equipment Disasters. Snower, Steven // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2008, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p18
The article reports on the maintenance and service plan for food service operations. It mentions of the importance of protecting crucial equipment to the business. It also gives suggestions in avoiding the destruction of important equipment. According to the author, using parts from the original...
- Product showcase. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p115
Features several foodservice-related products. Includes `How to Sell More Beer' video; Farmland foodservice's Pre-Cooked Bacon; Campbell Foodservice's new premium-quality Creamy Garden Vegetable Soup.
- How to avoid failures with critical equipment in the kitchen. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p24
Presents guidelines in avoiding foodservice equipment failures. Consultation with engineering departments; Indication of reliability; Factors to look for in equipment; Requests for Mean Time Between Failure index.
- Products. // Restaurant Business;6/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p114
Presents various food service equipment and supplies available in the United States as of June 10, 1996. Includes Tyson Mexican tortillas; Pace Enchilada sauce; Spring rools; Cocktail. INSET: Fiesta fusion..
- Red hot chile peppers. // Restaurant Business;10/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p178
Presents various products of interests to the restaurant operators. Includes chile products; Lawry's Tropical Honey Lime Sauce; Dairy Management Inc. cheese recipes; Sara Lee home-style cakes. INSET: Van Den Bergh Pennant Puff Pastry recipe contest..