At Pharmacia and Upjohn: Upscales Approach Keeps B&I Customers In-House
- Rogaine regains pump with OTC debut. // Packaging Digest;May96, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p1
Reports that Pharmacia & Upjohn is reviving a package component used with the introduction of Rogaine in the mid-1980s. What the introduction of OTC involves; Components of the product; Products being introduced under Progaine trade name; Packaging of the products.
- U&P cutback. // Chemical Week;3/13/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p34
Reports on the cost-cutting move of Upjohn & Pharmacia.
- Companies begin shipping generics. // Dermatology Times;Jun96, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p4
Reports on a Michigan federal judge's ruling with regard to a lawsuit filed by Pharmacia & Upjohn Inc. about its minoxidil solution exclusivity.
- House hunting. // Business News New Jersey;10/20/97, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p2
States that Pharmacia and Upjohn will be moving its headquarters to someplace on the East Coast of the United States. Background information on Pharmacia; Statements made by Fred Hassan, chief executive officer of Bloomberg Financial Wire; Reasons for the move.
- Pharmacia & Upjohn selects N.J. site for headquarters. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jan1998, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p6
Reports on Pharmacia & Upjohn's establishment of its global headquarters in Bridgewater, New Jersey. Refurbishment of a single-story formerly occupied by AT&T; Closure of the company's management center in Windsor, Great Britain.
- Block buster. // Drug Topics;5/20/96, Vol. 140 Issue 10, p20
Reports that a federal court has denied Pharmacia and Upjohn's request for a court order blocking the sale of generic versions of Rogaine drug.
- Upjohn investing $77 million; caps and tabs to be made here. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;3/5/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p2
Reports that Pharmacia and Upjohn Caribe Incorporated will invest $77 million at its Arecibo plant. Purpose of the investment; Description of the plant; Information on the products manufactured at the plant; Comments from Jamie Morgan Stubbe, executive director at P.R. Industrial Development...
- Marketer of Rogaine addresses theft threat. // Drug Store News;1/20/97, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p17
Reports that Pharmacia & Upjohn Inc. shrink-wrapped all their Rogaine hair growth products to decrease incidence of thefts. Strategy of some retailers to place the products behind the pharmacy counter; Embarrassment to shoppers who need to ask for the hair grower.
- Pharmacia changes. // Chemical Week;2/28/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 8, p25
Reports on Pharmacia & Upjohn Inc.'s plan to close its Crawley, England facilities by the end of 1998 as part of its global restructuring effort.