Declining Subsidies in Small Market: Citizens Hosp. converts cost center into revenue-builders
- Missouri lawyer brings a hospital to hometown. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;02/11/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p33
Profiles lawyer Kerry Douglas, a member of the board of trustee of the Citizens Memorial Healthcare hospital in Bolivar, Missouri. Role of Douglas in the construction of the hospital; Contribution to the financial success of the hospital; Professional background.
- Health care for the uninsured. // AHA News;08/25/97, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p2
Highlights the plan of the Council for a Coordinated Health Care Delivery System in Jefferson County, Alabama, to revamp the local health delivery system. Aim of broadening health care coverage and access to uninsured and underinsured residents.
- Babb receives Shirley Ann Munroe Award. // AHA News;08/25/97, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p2
Reports that Donald J. Babb, chief executive officer of Citizens Memorial Hospital in Bolivar, Missouri, was named the 1997 recipient of the Shirley Ann Munroe Leadership Development Award. Recognition for hospital's community-outreach programs.
- CONNECTED FOR IT SUCCESS. // Leadership (1948-089X);Winter2015, p42
The article offers views of medical personnel Denni McColm on success of Citizens Memorial Healthcare Hospital in Bolivar, Missouri due to installation of electronic health records (EHR). Topics discussed includes information incorporated by EHR including data from hospital, home health and...
- Little Giant. Gardner, Elizabeth // Health Data Management;Apr2010, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p38
The article focuses on Citizens Memorial Healthcare (CMH) in Bolivar, Missouri, which won a Davies Award from the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) in 2005. In January 2010, CMH became one of 39 HIMSS Analytics Stage 7 hospitals. CMH chief information officer Denni...
- 31% see more promos in '97: Menu brand-counts rise. // FoodService Director;3/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p1s
Reports on findings from `FoodService Director' periodical's study of menu-brand trends in the United States. Non-commercial operators' promotion of manufacturer brands daily and weekly; Increase in the number of food kiosks; Initiatives launched by soup marketers Campbell's and Stockpot; Taco...
- Breakfast cart revs up Marathon Oil Tower sales. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p5
Comments on the impact of the introduction of breakfast carts on the sales made by the Marathon Oil Tower in Houston, Texas. Information on the operations of the cart; Details on the service offered by the carts; Reference to the affordability of the commodities offered; Factors which influence...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p60
Presents a schedule of events for the food service industry in Canada and the U.S. from November 2004 to October 2005.
- New castle has food for kids, jobs for teens. Jabat, Kim // Food & Nutrition (00464384);Spring90, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the Summer Food Service Program in New Castle, Delaware. Sponsors of the program; Purpose of the program; Benefits generated by kids from the program.