Looking Up: An Issue Revisited
- Alabama delights. Purdy, Susan // TravelAmerica;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p28
Presents restaurants in Mobile, Alabama that feature dishes from the Southern States. Includes the Wintzell's Oyster House; Roussos Seafood Restaurant; Riverview Cafe & Grill; Grand Dining Room of the Marriott's Grand Hotel.
- BASEBALL & BBQ. Mink, Randy // TravelAmerica;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on Mickey Mantle's Restaurant in Central Park South, New York City. Ambience of the place; Menu of the restaurant; Cost of the food.
- After Work. // Applied Clinical Trials;Jun2003 Supplement, Vol. 12, p14
Features the food service, restaurants and tourist attractions in San Antonio, Texas. Predominant flavors of food; Recommended restaurants; Museums; Cultural centers; Parks.
- Dining directory. // Indianapolis Monthly;Feb2000, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p450
Offers information on restaurants and other dining establishments in Indianapolis, Indiana. Inclusion of Bazbeaux Pizza; Boom Baby's Restaurant and Lounge; Loughmiller's Pub and Eatery; The Old Spaghetti Factory; Cazuela's Mexican Restaurant and Cantina; Daruma Japanese Restaurant; Kang's...
- Dining directory. // Indianapolis Monthly;May2000, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p206
Presents a directory of restaurants in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- TED'S MONTANA GRILL. Lauterbach, Christiane // Atlanta;Jul2002, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p189
Features Ted's Montana Grill in Columbus, Ohio. Sandwich variations; Concept of food service; Availability of fresh-baked cookies.
- THE SCHOOLHOUSE, Camp Dennison. Wolfe, J. Kevin // Cincinnati Magazine;Jul2001, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p137
Focuses on The Schoolhouse Restaurant in Camp Dennison, Ohio. Specialties of the house; Side dishes that accompany the fried chicken; Manager of the place.
- Waffles Caffe chain owners reopen an outlet, sell another. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);12/5/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 25, pA8
Reports on the reopening of J.R. Corporate Strategies' Waffles Caffe branch in Spokane, Washington. Remodeling undergone by the restaurant; Menu served at the restaurant.
- Europa, Wall Street Diner owners open another eatery. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);12/5/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 25, pA8
Reports on the opening of the Garden Grill restaurant at North Side area in Spokane, Washington. Menu of the restaurant; Owners of the establishment.
- Best Places to Eat. // Bermuda Alive!;2000, p175
Presents a guide to restaurants in the Bermuda Islands. Required dress codes; Information on hotel menu plans; Description of the menus and restaurants.