In East/West Coast Venture: Restaura pairs with Patina
- FUELING ORGANIC GROWTH. // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p25
Focuses on the business plan of Compass Group North America which has combined acquisitions of competitors and partnerships with both established and up-and-coming quick-serve restaurant companies. Effort of the company to position itself in several key accounts; Factors which contribute to...
- AT WINTER OLYMPICS: Interns train with Compass. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the culinary arts interns of Compass Group, North America involved in the preparation of the contractor for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games at Salt Lake City, Utah. Food service of Compass for the athletes and sports officials; Importance of the help of the interns; Benefits of the...
- Compass assigned to cover the Pentagon through NEXCOM. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p18
Presents information on the contract awarded to Compass Group North America by the United States Naval exchange Services Command, to manage the foodservice program at the Pentagon in Virginia. Value of the contract; Installation of food courts on Navy bases.
- Compass inks 10-year pact with Naval Exchange Service Command. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p18
Reports on the entry of Compass Group North America into the military foodservice market. Company's signing of a ten-year agreement with the Naval Exchange Service Command; Value of the deal; Locations of the US bases included in the contract.
- Of Employee-Award Initiative: Be-A-Star enters third year. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p26
Details the To-Be-A-Star 2000 recognition program for qualified employees of the food service industry of the Compass Group, North American Division. Purpose of the award; How to earn the award; Five major business initiatives that represent each star.
- Gary Green. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/31/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p88
Profiles Gary Green, chief executive officer of Compass Group North America. Career highlights; Educational background; Family; Specialty in providing food for sports establishments; Comments from industry colleagues on Green's contributions to the food service business; High regard and respect...
- Compass Group takes over foodservice operations for Motorola Inc. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/24/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p18
Announces the selection of Compass Group North America as food service manager of Motorola Inc. in Schaumburg, Illinois.
- Compass Buys Stake in Entertainment Firm. // Food Management;Dec2011, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p14
The article reports that Compass Group North America has acquired 49 percent interest in AEG Facilities which operates sports and entertainment facilities in the U.S. and other countries.
- WITH ANOTHER ACQUISITION: Compass targets h/c support. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p30
Reports on the acquisition of Crothall Services Group by the North American Division of Compass Group. Background on the acquired company; Terms of the deal.