At George Bush Airport: CA One opens Lefty's grill
- CA One upgrades GBI. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the plan CA One Services Inc. together with its partners to invest in the building and upgrading of foodservice facilities at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, Texas. Cost of the investment; Information on the restaurant that will be opened by CA at Terminal A.
- Lefty's Lone Star Grille opens at Houston's George Bush Airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/03/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p16
Focuses on CA One Services Inc.'s opening of its Lefty restaurant at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, Texas. Features of the menu; Availability of a quick service window for customers who are in a hurry.
- CA One adds Internet. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p30
Reports on the move of CA One Svcs. to add Internet access in two of its upgraded facilities at Richmond International Airport in Virginia. Reason behind the move; Services offered by the Internet stations.
- CA One takes top awards. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p30
Highlights the airport foodservice and retail management company CA One Services, a subsidiary of Delaware North Companies. Awards bestowed by Airports Council International-North America to CA One; Progressive concepts regarding facilities introduced by CA One.
- CA One hits impasse with airport, hot-dog vendor. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/21/96, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p22
Reports on CA One Services' problem with a black hot-dog vendor and the Richmond International Airport in Virginia. Airport commission's opposition to CA's placement of the Lynwood Fonville's hot-dog stand near the baggage claim area; Background on CA's support for minority and DBE...
- In Sept: Ontario airport set for debut. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p10
Reports that CA One Services has been awarded the food service contract for the reconfiguration of the Ontario International Airport in Los Angeles, California. Plans to include foodcourts in the new terminal buildings.
- Operators `wing it' in new airport marketplace. Allen, Robbie Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;8/8/94, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p37
Discusses the impact of the airports' view of travelers as customers on the food service industry. Opportunities for independent restaurant operators and chains; Need for airport concessionaires to be more flexible; BAA Pittsburgh Inc. as retail concessionaire at Pittsburgh International...
- CA One Adds Local Rest.: Mexi-Go take-out at airports. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p26
Reports on the introduction of Mexi-Go, a takeout concept, by CA One Services at the Albuquerque International Sunport in Mexico. Food items offered by Mexi-Go.
- See 25% Increase Ahead: Local vendors, to-go units `revive' f/s at Fla. airport. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p56
Provides information on the renovation of the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, Florida. Addition of food service facilities; Food service revenue at the airport in 1999; Restaurants at the airport; Ready-to-go meals offered by CA One; Description of the renovated facilities of...