`Meal Plans Succeeding': Capture rate continues to climb at Louisiana State
- LOUISIANA Trolling for Stadium Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/26/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33704, p9
The article reports that the Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana supervisors will consider a request for 100 million dollars of revenue bonds to add seats at Tiger stadium in Baton Rouge.
- The old college fix. Maginnis, John // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/28/96, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p5
Editorial. Presents information on the scholarship scandal at the Louisiana State University. Administrative resignations as a result of the scandal; Examination of the Chancellor's Incentive Program; Details on the proposal for riverboat gambling.
- weekend. Thompson, Annette // Southern Living;Sep2000, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p34
Describes a weekend visit to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Tourist attractions; Description of the Louisiana State University campus.
- Invisible quantum tripwire senses intruders that don't intercept photons. // Laser Focus World;Apr2010, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on the development of invisible quantum tripwire (IQT) by the researchers at Loiusiana State University to design a more practical version that tolerates on misalignments and lossiness in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- New sponsor, same moderator in line for RISKWeb successor. // Business Insurance;09/28/98, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p1
Identifies Louisiana State University of Baton Rouge, Louisiana as the potential sponsor of RISKWeb, an electronic discussion forum. When RISKWeb will become operational; Comments from James R. Garven, who founded the forum in 1993; Name of RISKWeb owner; Reason RISKWeb was closed in August 1998.
- LSU Breaks Ground on Remembrance Garden. // India -- West;2/12/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 12, pA32
The article offers information on the groundbreaking ceremony of the Komma and Allam remembrance garden, Louisiana by the Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge in Louisiana which was held on December 13, 2009.
- J-school gets independent status. // Editor & Publisher;12/18/93, Vol. 126 Issue 51, p25
Reports on the granting of an independent status to the Manship School of Mass Communication by the Louisiana State University Board of Supervisors. Separation of the school from the College of Arts and Sciences; Upgrading of director Jack Hamilton's position to dean.
- Lower phone rates help LA get wired. St. Lifer, Evan; Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;4/15/1994, Vol. 119 Issue 7, p14
Reveals that a $2.48 million US Department of Education grant for the creation of an electronic library has been received by Remote Information and Electronic Services at Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge. The school's networking endeavors are also being assisted by lower phone connection...
- Group news. Mather, Andrea // Vegetarian Times;Jul97, Issue 239, p116
States the need for members of the Vegetarian Society of Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge. Activities of the group.