Following Cafeteria Renovations: Home Shopping Network eyes 20% increase
- Cafeteria is reborn with a Disney touch, new menu-mix. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the renovation of the cafeteria of Cocoa Beach High School, Florida by Dawn Houser. Details on how the renovation was done by Houser, an fsd at Brecard County School District, Florida; Comments made by Houser on the transformation; Information on the menu at the renovated cafeteria.
- Luby's latest look. Van Houten, Ben // Restaurant Business;05/01/99, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the plans of restaurant chain Luby's Cafeterias Inc. to renovate its outlets in an effort to reach smaller markets. Prototype for the outlets; Physical description of the outlets; Addition of take-out counters.
- HOSPITAL RENOVATES ENLARGES CAFETERIA. // Health Facilities Management;Sep2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the renovation made on the cafeteria of Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania. The renovated cafeteria have red booths and pendant lights suspended over each one and has a feel of a classy diner. It has a number of stations, so that diners will...
- Facility Profile. Jess, Carol // Health Facilities Management;Feb99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p20
Features the Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital's cafeteria. Description of the cafeteria before its renovation; Description of the feature added for the convenience of those in wheelchairs; Budget for the renovation; Percentage increase in food sales after the renovation.
- SUNY Upstate renovates cafeteria. // Business Journal (Central New York);4/18/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p12B
Reports on the completion of the multi-million dollar renovation of the second-floor cafeteria of the State University of New York Upstate Medical University. Contribution of hospital's food-service operator; Aesthetic enhancements of the renovations.
- Piccadilly banks on deluxe unit to step up traffic. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;2/21/94, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the opening of the remodeled Piccadilly Cafeteria in Kansas City, Missouri in September 1993. Shorter single-line operation; Decline in customer traffic for the quarter ended December 31, 1993; Profits; Revenues; Dining room features; Plans to remodel more units; Scratch preparation...
- LOOKING FOR 25% INCREASE: Fresh paint job, salsa star in high school renovation. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p5
Reports the renovation of the cafeteria at Jenks Jr. High School in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Painting of the cafeteria; Estimated cost of the project; Foods offered at the cafeteria.
- Self-serve lifts participation rates. // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p20
Reports that renovations at the cafeteria at Middle Country School District, Center-reach, New York, which included the introduction of a self-server lift, has improved participation to 54 percent. Information on other renovations which were made; Comments from Audrey Prentice, food service...
- A better Met, you bet. // Food Management;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the renovation of cafeteria at the art museum in the U.S. Description of the dining facilities; Features of the building; Ambiance of the place.