MarketCapsule: The Typical Workday Lunch
- Healthy office eating. Bates, Colleen Dunn // Shape;Mar95, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p116
Provides tips for office workers on delicatessen dining, brown-bagging and other eating practices at the office. Importance of snacks; Food possibilities for brown-bagging; Healthier food choices available from vending machines; Fast-food; Cafeteria food.
- When do Americans start planning dinner? // Prevention;Jan2004, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p58
Presents statistics on the time allotted for dinner preparation in the U.S.
- More workers skipping lunch to run errands or get ahead. // American Nurseryman;11/15/96, Vol. 184 Issue 10, p10
Focuses on the survey commissioned by Steelcase Incorporated and conducted by Steelcase Workplace Index in Grand Rapids, Michigan on what employees are doing on their lunch hour. Findings of the survey; Reasons why the traditional lunch hour has shrunk; Interpretation of the results of the...
- 10 Tips for Putting Healthful Eating into Practice. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Apr2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p4
Details several tips on healthful eating and nutrition practices.
- Are you eating more because you're eating OUT more? // Body Bulletin;Feb2001, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p1
Gives advice on how to cut back on calorie and fat intake when dining out.
- Keeping the Culture with Food Guide Pyramids. Fly, Alyce D.; Gallahue, David L. // Physical Educator;Early Winter2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p193
Describes healthy eating concepts that depicted on the U.S. Food Guide Pyramid and presents the Korean, Arabic, Haitian-Creole, Spanish language, Puerto Rican and Navajo pyramids as examples of some of the cultural pyramids that have been developed and modeled after the U.S. pyramid. ...
- AFFI Distributes School Kits. // Frozen Food Age;Mar1999, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p14
Deals with the release of the `Eating Right--the COOL Way' education kits in 1999. Aim of the effort; Components of the kit; Teacher feedback regarding the program.
- Blue Cross seal deal to underline healthy meals. Butler, Elisabeth // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/5/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 59, p5
Focuses on the Blue Seal program of the Louisiana Restaurant Association and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana, launching a menu-labeling system designed to spotlight healthy entrees of restaurants in Louisiana in 2002. Discounts offered to Blue Cross cardholders for certified meals; Expected...
- Scrumptious (fast) dinners for dieters. Sadowsky, Pat; Copeland, Irene // Cosmopolitan;Sep95, Vol. 219 Issue 3, p224
Features different dinners for dieters. Herbed scallops with tomatoes; Fruit with orange mayo; Tortellini soup; Zucchini frittata.