Sales Up 30%, Participation Grows: Lipton updates corp. image
- Next Month: Lipton to Open Foodcourt. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p1
Focuses on the cafeteria renovation at Thomas J. Lipton Inc. in New Jersey. Participation rate and seating capacity of the cafeteria; Stations and services to be provided by the foodcourt; Comments from John Smith, manager of foodservice.
- Lipton brews up new teahouse chain prototype. Martin, Richard // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p7
Reports on Thomas J. Lipton Co.'s launching of its Lipton Teahouse chain prototype in Pasadena, California. Potential for the new chain to succeed; Impact of the annual growth of tea sales; Description of the chain.
- Tea time. Coeyman, Marjorie // Restaurant Business;01/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p17
Reports that Thomas J. Lipton has opened the first of what could become a chain of Lipton Teahouses in Pasadena, California.
- Too many cooks. // Business News New Jersey;02/02/98, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the closure of Lipton's manufacturing and distribution facility in Flemington, New Jersey. Effects of the closure; Operations of the facility to be transferred; Explanations on the closing from John T. Gould Jr., a Lipton spokesperson.
- Lipton gives Lintas all food ad creative. Levin, G. // Advertising Age;6/1/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 22, p51
Reports that Thomas J. Lipton Co. last week consolidated its food advertising at Lintas: New York, dealing Ogilvy & Mather's flagship office yet another blow. Handed Lintas the creative portion for Wish-Bone and Healthy Sensation! salad dressings, Golden Saute rice mixes and Lipton Side...
- Lipton stirring up $52 mil. Pollack, Judann // Advertising Age;2/26/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p2
Reports that the Thomas J. Lipton Co. is launching a $52 million advertising and promotion campaign in an effort to reverse the commodity image of tea. Lipton's new product, `Lipton Natural Brew'; Money allocated for Natural Brew advertisements; Growth in tea sales; J. Walter Thompson USA's...
- Tea time. Dornblaser, Lynn // Prepared Foods;Apr96, Vol. 165 Issue 4, p37
Reports on the updating and changing of the Thomas J. Lipton iced tea packages. Advantage of different package; Name of latest product; Different varieties available in; How this product differs from other instant iced tea mixes.
- Lipton seeks leaf edge vs. Snapple. // Adweek Western Edition;2/14/94, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p9
Presents the advertising emphasis on Lipton Tea products to combat Snapple. Natural leaf-brewed beverage against powdered ingredients of Snapple; Plans to link natural tea to health benefits; Radio and television spots.
- Nabisco acquires Knox gelatine from Lipton. // Prepared Foods;Mar94, Vol. 163 Issue 3, p20
Reports on Nabisco Foods Group's acquisition of Thomas J. Lipton Co.'s Knox gelatine brand. Installation of packaging lines at Nabisco's food plant in Ohio; Uses for knox gelatine.