At New York City Bank: Free meals on New Year's
- Balancing the analysis. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;1/13/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p42
Profiles Gary Lynch, vice chairman of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. (CSFB). Career profile of Lynch; Responsibilities assigned to Lynch at CSFB; Achievements of Lynch in his career.
- CSFB bucks trend, hires pair for mortgage-backeds. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/30/98, Vol. 64 Issue 13, p10
Reports on Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) hiring Matt Ruppell, formerly of Salomon Smith Barney and Pat Daly, an emigre from Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter and Company. Position each person will assume; Comments from Pat Coleman, managing director and head of the mortgage securities group at...
- CSFB's Holistic Approach To Lev Finance. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;7/19/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p1
Reports on Credit Suisse First Boston chief executive officer Brady Dougan's announcement of the members of his management team in July 2004.
- Cruikshank jumps ship to CSFB. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;03/06/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p2
Focuses on the appointment of Doug Cruikshank as a director in the leveraged finance group of Credit Suisse First Boston in New York. Job responsibilities of Cruikshank; Career background; Interest of the underwriter on leveraged finance; Performance of the company in the high yield market.
- Another Nasdaq Vet Takes a Final Bow. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;May2001, Vol. 14 Issue 182, p18
Reports on the retirement of trader Phil Benizzi from Credit Suisse First Boston. Role taken as a trader; Career background.
- Credit Suisse Hires Former SEC Official. // American Banker;8/21/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 161, p20
Announces the appointment of Gary Lynch as the general counsel of Credit Suisse First Boston. Career background of Lynch.
- CSFB Eyes Pru, Lehman Pros To Head ABS Group. Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;03/13/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p2
Reports on the rumored plans of Credit Suisse First Boston to hire former senior level employees at Prudential Securities and Lehman Brothers to head its mortgage and asset-backed specialist group. Job experiences of the senior executives; Efforts of the company to re-establish its market...
- CSFB Hires Finn for Office of Chairman. // American Banker;3/26/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 58, p20
Reports the hiring of Brian Finn by Credit Suisse First Boston for the newly created office of the chairman as of March 2002. Finn to join chief executive officer John Mack; Career history of Finn.
- Credit Suisse Hires Leveraged Finance Exec. // American Banker;2/29/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 40, p24
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston has named Doug Cruikshank director in the leveraged finance group. His responsibilities and his former position at J.P. Morgan & Co.;