- LinkedIn goes mobile. // RCR Wireless News;3/3/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p16
The article reviews the beta version of the web site from LinkedIn that allows mobile members to search user profiles, research mutual contacts and receive updates about connections, available at m.linkedin.com.
- Reality Check. Bennett, Jessica // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);11/12/2007, Vol. 150 Issue 20, p8
The article reviews the social networking web site LinkedIn.
- SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES, BUSY BEES. Landry, Christine // Special Events;Dec2008, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p40
The article reviews several web sites, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- THE 'IN-CROWD' ONLINE. Jones, Alwin A. D. // Black Enterprise;Jan2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p47
The article reviews several web sites, including Linkedin.com, Ryze.com and Xing.com.
- IT'S NOT JUST WHO YOU KNOW. Lidsky, David // Fast Company;May2007, Issue 115, p56
The article discusses the growing popularity and increased service offerings of career management web sites such as LinkedIn, Ziggs, and ZoomInfo, and weighs their value. The article reports that the most obvious value of these sites is the user's ability to control his/her own identity and...
- LinkedIn Is Lead Gen Leader in Customer Conversion. Scott, Richard // Min's B2B;6/7/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p5
The article reports that social networking site LinkedIn leads among all Web sites in terms of inbound marketing in 2010 with a 58 percent conversion rate.
- Stand out from the crowd via LinkedIn. // Administrative Professional Today;May2010, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p2
The article offers tips on how to improve LinkedIn Corp. as a business tool including the establishment of expertise, market research, and meeting business prospects.
- Linkedln: 35 connections and counting. // Administrative Professional Today;Dec2010, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p3
The article presents suggestions from professionals on how to best use the web site from LinkedIn Corp.
- NETWORKING FIRM LINKS INTO WEST END. // Estates Gazette;6/5/2010, Issue 1022, p44
The article reports on the move by LinkedIn, a business networking website provider, to take the second floor at 6 Ramillies Street, W1 in London, England as its new headquarters outside the U.S.