- Reality Check. Bennett, Jessica // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);11/12/2007 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 150 Issue 20, p8
The article reviews the social networking web site LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn goes mobile. // RCR Wireless News;3/3/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p16
The article reviews the beta version of the web site from LinkedIn that allows mobile members to search user profiles, research mutual contacts and receive updates about connections, available at m.linkedin.com.
- SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES, BUSY BEES. Landry, Christine // Special Events;Dec2008, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p40
The article reviews several web sites, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- THE 'IN-CROWD' ONLINE. Jones, Alwin A. D. // Black Enterprise;Jan2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p47
The article reviews several web sites, including Linkedin.com, Ryze.com and Xing.com.
- LinkedIn's. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/10/2015, pA02
The article focuses on the financial condition of the LinkedIn Corp. in the U.S. in 2014-15.
- IT'S NOT JUST WHO YOU KNOW. Lidsky, David // Fast Company;May2007, Issue 115, p56
The article discusses the growing popularity and increased service offerings of career management web sites such as LinkedIn, Ziggs, and ZoomInfo, and weighs their value. The article reports that the most obvious value of these sites is the user's ability to control his/her own identity and...
- LinkedIn Is Lead Gen Leader in Customer Conversion. Scott, Richard // Min's B2B;6/7/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p5
The article reports that social networking site LinkedIn leads among all Web sites in terms of inbound marketing in 2010 with a 58 percent conversion rate.
- Linkedln: 35 connections and counting. // Administrative Professional Today;Dec2010, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p3
The article presents suggestions from professionals on how to best use the web site from LinkedIn Corp.
- Four ways to boost the benefits of having a LinkedIn account. // Sales Insider;2/24/2012, Vol. 6 Issue 130, p4
The article suggests ways to boost the benefits of using LinkedIn account, including updating the profile frequently, finding LinkedIn groups relevant to one's industry, and avoiding to overlook the alumni connection.