- A Cut Above The Rest. Babu, Venkatesha // Business Today;8/12/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p125
The article features Rajesh Exports Ltd., exporter of gold and diamond jewelries and the number one in the Most Investor-Friendly Companies in India. The company is a family-owned business and brothers Rajesh Mehta and Prashant Mehta directed their operations in export where they gradually...
- Growing fast, technically speaking. Goldberg, Carol // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/27/98, Vol. 45 Issue 30, p1C
Features Infosys International. Raj Mehta as president; Business operations; Financial growth between 1996 to 1997; Clientele; Strategic alliances.
- Gold-maker buys Swiss refiner. // Eastern Eye;7/31/2015, Issue 1313, p12
The article discusses that Swiss metÂal refining giant Valcambi bought by the India's largest maker and exporter of gold, Rajesh ExÂports.
- A One-Stop Shop for Exporters. Demers, Julie // CMA Management;Dec2001/Jan2002, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p53
Focuses on the services provided by Quebec-based World Trade Centre Montreal to businesses planning to expand operations into international markets. Provision of training workshops; Export strategy development services; Export planning service.
- The Safety and Security of International Trade as a Determinant of the Business Strategy of the Polish Customs Service. Grotteli, Monika // European Integration Studies;2015, Issue 9, p139
The aim of the paper is to analyze the influence of safety standards in the international trade of goods on the activity of the customs administrations on the example of the Polish Customs Service. The safety of trade of goods in the international market is one of the main aspects affecting the...
- In business, the UK and US are an ocean apart. Pitcher, George // Marketing Week;6/12/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p29
Focuses on the differences in reward culture between the U.S. and Great Britain. Commercial interests; Success of the capitalist economy; Distinction of business approach and regulation.
- Cracking the Middle East. Nims, Lori // NZ Business;Dec2007/Jan2008, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p74
The article addresses the opportunities offered by Middle East to New Zealand exporters. According to Trevor Matheson, ambassador to Saudi Arabia, the fact that Middle East is an Islamic region affects all aspects of business from banking to buying. Because New Zealand is new to the region, a...
- Can we please have Victoria's Secret in India? Surti, Saloni // Pitch;Jan2013, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p94
The article focuses on Rajesh Mehta, former director of marketing at Western Union India. It discusses the movies that he recommends including "Anand," "Lord of the Rings," and "Erin Brockovich." It notes the travel destinations he would like to visit, including Orkney Islands, Mont Blanc, and...
- Rajesh Exports opening 550 showrooms by 2014. // Indian Textile Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 122 Issue 5, p90
The article reports on the plan of gold jewelry manufacturer Rajesh Exports (REL) to open 550 retail stores of SHUBH Jewellers across the four Southern states of India. The stores are expected to generate about 20,000 crore rupees by 2014-2015 retail venture period. Information on the gold...