Take Your Pick
- Still Lost in Transition. Sachitanand, Rahul // Business Today;8/12/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p56
The article reports on the business transformation of Bangalore, India-based Avestha Gengraine Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Avesthagen). This biotechnology and bioinformatics company has charted an aggressive growth strategy, which it has bought its way into a diverse set of markets. Furthermore,...
- India Round Up. // Siliconindia;May2001, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p68
Reports on developments related to India's high technology industries as of May 2001. Reaction of Bangalore's information technology firms with the government's decision to impose a sales tax; First round funding received by Avestha Gengraine Technologies; Opening of Lara Networks' design and...
- Phosphagenics: Alternative business strategy opens up whole new market with novel technology. // Australasian Biotechnology;Jul2010, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p8
The article offers update on the new business strategy and activities of Phosphagenics. It has launched the new Elixia skincare range which provides more active ingredients like anti-ageing retinol and vitamins into the skin. Phosphagenics and Novartis have signed a global agreement for Targeted...
- AstraZeneca invests $100 million into oncology alliance with Abgenix. // PharmaWatch: Biotechnology;December 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p17
Reports on the investment made by AstraZeneca PLC with Abgenix Inc. to develop fully human monoclonal antibodies to treat cancer. Plans of companies under their operations; Benefits of the investment for parties involved; Significance of the investment and agreement for the pharmaceutical...
- Novartis and GSK jump after asset swap and joint venture deal. Morris, Pamela // Fundweb;4/22/2014, p11
The article reports on the joint venture agreement made by pharmaceutical giants company GlaxoSmithKline Co. and Novartis AG which aims to exchange assets for their consumer healthcare units.
- Glaxo sold the OTC products. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/3/2015, pA02
The article reports on the sales of over-the-counter (OTC) products by pharmaceutical company, GlaxoSmithKline for satisfying antitrust requirements for the creation of a consumer health joint venture with pharmaceutical company, Novartis.
- Merger forms largest ag-chem business in world. Stahl, Jason // Landscape Management;Jan2000, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p22
Announces that AstraZeneca PLC and Novartis AG have unveiled a merger and spinoff of their agricultural-chemical business. Potential stock market value of the merged company to be called Syngenta; Why Novartis chose to combine with AstraZeneca; Implication of the merger on the agrochemical industry.
- Pfizer, Crestor lead 2011 promo spend. Arnold, Matthew // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun2012, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the pharmaceutical industry's top promotional spender in 2011 which include Pfizer Inc, Novartis AG, and AstraZeneca PLC.
- The Death of `Life Sciences'? Hunter, David // Chemical Week;12/15/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 48, p5
Comments on the decision of Novartis AG Chief Executive Daniel Vasella to separate out Novartis pesticides into another company with AstraZeneca PLC's Ag division. Reason behind the move; View of Novartis' and AstraZeneca's investors.