- BLUETOOTH MODULE S SLASHES CODE DEVELOPMENT. // EDN Europe;Sep2007, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p38
The article evaluates the 8100 Pearl Blackberry cellular phone application loader from Blackberry.
- IRIDIUM 9555 PORTABLE SATELLITE PHONE. // Boating;Mar2009, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p30
The article evaluates the Iridium 9555 portable satellite phone.
- Smartphone. // GPS World;Aug2006, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p37
The article evaluates the Motorola Q smartphone that uses CoPilot Live 6 software and Bluetooth Global Positioning Software receiver, developed by ALK Technologies Inc.
- Hands-Free In-Car Calls, With Multiple Extras. Arar, Yardena // PCWorld;Aug2010, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p60
The article evaluates the bluetooth gizmo Jabra Cruiser from Jabra.
- StarHub takes femtocell "home zone" plunge. Chau, Fiona // Wireless Asia;Dec2008, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p7
The article evaluates the 3G femtocell service from StarHub Ltd.
- WEB SITE OF THE MONTH: BILLSHRINK. // Popular Science;Jul2008, Vol. 273 Issue 1, p82
This article presents information about a Web site called billshrink.com that helps cellphone users to get the best plan for their money. The site allows users to enter information from their cellphone bills to get a list of plans in the area that will save them money.
- Cell-phone service. // Consumer Reports;Jan2009, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p32
Charts are presented of evaluations of cellular telephone systems in various U.S. cities.
- Micron jumps into hybrid NANDs. Santarini, Michael // EDN Europe;Aug2006, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p10
The article evaluates the MDOC and OneNAND devices which allows designers to boot cell phones using a NAND-based device from Micron Technology Inc.
- Sprint debuts Qchat service, devices. Luna, Lynnette // Mobile Radio Technology;May2008, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p46
The article evaluates the Sanyo Pro-200 and Sanyo Pro-700 cellular radio from Sprint Nextel.