- the new gold rush. // Sarasota Magazine;Summer2005, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p24
The article discusses the runaway real estate market, which has made home prices in Manatee and Sarasota the fastest-growing in the U.S. People are getting rich in record numbers. The number of billionaires jumped 30 percent last year, to 691, according to "Forbes," and vast fortunes created in...
- Latin American Billionaires. // Latin Trade (English);Sep99, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p24
Presents the ten richest individuals in Latin America as of September 1999. Name of the billionaires; Ranking; Country; Net worth in United States dollars.
- India Home To 103 Billionaires; 6th Largest Globally. // India -- West;11/15/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 52, pB9
The article informs that according to a report India has more number of billionaires than Saudi Arabia, France, and Switzerland and holds sixth position among 103 billionaires across the world even decreased number after July 2012 and June 2013.
- Mexico's $-men. // Business Mexico;Sep2001, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p13
Lists the top five wealthiest individuals in Mexico, according to 'Forbes' magazine. Assets in billions.
- THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN AMERICA. // Forbes Asia;10/13/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p78
The article lists the richest 400 people in the U.S. for the year 2008 which includes Sheldon Adelson of Las Vegas, Nevada, Michael R. Bloomberg of New York, and Phillip Frost of Miami, Florida.
- Poor Billionaires. Prey, Hillary // Forbes Asia;10/13/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p94
The article lists the U.S. billionaires who are too poor to be included in The Forbes 400 Richest People in America which includes Michael Ahearn, David Duffield, and Peter Lewis.
- China's Hot Spots Top Billionaire Cities. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p28
The article reports that China has billionaires in 49 cities including Beijing, Shenzhen, and Hangzhou.
- Slowing Giant U.S. Loses Some of Its Lead. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p70
The article presents information on the billionaires in the U.S., mentioned in the list of rich people compiled by the periodical "Forbes."
- Drop-Offs. // Forbes Asia;2010 Special Issue, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p80
The article presents a list of rich people who were dropped from the list of the world top billionaires along with those who died including Omid Kordestani, Jose Berardo, and Raj Rajaratnam.