- Propagative causal price transmission among international stock markets: evidence from the pre- and post globalization period. Mansur, A.; Masih, M.; Masih, Rumi // Global Finance Journal;2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p63
Examines the patterns of dynamic linkages among national stock prices of six major international stock market. Impact of globalization in various businesses; Characteristics of the international stock market; Diversification of shares across national borders.
- China's Xinyi seeks to be top glass supplier. Webb, Alysha // Automotive News;8/15/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6161, p26J
The article reports on China-based top glass supplier Xinyi Glass Holdings. The company supplies Ford dealers in Europe with replacement glass. Xinyi supplies glass to Chery Automobile Co., the upstart manufacturer that plans to sell China-made cars in the United States through distributor...
- Finance academic Solnik to work with Brinson on global investing. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;2/19/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p50
Reports the agreement of Bruno Solnik, a European finance academic for an exclusive consulting arrangement with Brinson Partners Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Guideline for proper stock pricing; Documentation of the traditional model of international investing for financial managers; Influence of...
- Mauritius: SEMDEX Looks Good For Near-Term Gains. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/11/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p22
The article provides an outlook for the Mauritian SEMDEX equity index for 2010. The index is expected to set further gains to 1,750. Analysts say that a break above this 1,750 gain would be a confirmation of the formation of the so-called flag pattern. Also noted is the impact of a correction in...
- Departure of CFO Lowes at Tricon spurs stock to fall. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/14/99, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p12
Reports on the decline in the stock prices of Tricon Global Restaurants Inc. following the resignation of Robert Lowes as chief financial officer.
- Joy Global Could Be Available, Bloomberg.com Asserts. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;6/ 8/2012, p3
The article reports that mining equipment manufacturer and service provider Joy Global may be available as a takeover target after a 43 percent decline in its stock price since February 2012, with Tokyo-based construction equipment maker Komatsu among companies expressing interest.
- EFFECTS OF THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS IN THE BANKING SYSTEM OF KOSOVO. Badivuku-Pantina, Myrvete; Alishani, Anera // Human: Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies;2012, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p30
Financial crises are phenomena that happened before and continue to happen even nowadays. There were many financial crises in the last century, starting with the Great Depression of 1929 and continuing with other financial crisis, and it was believed that people would learn from their previous...
- TechTeam Global Inc. Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;7/25/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p12
The article presents information about Southfield, Michigan-based TechTeam Global Inc. The company's stock price has been gradually rising since company founder William Coyro was put back in charge of the company in August 2001 as president and CEO. When Coyro returned, the company's stock was...
- LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE COMMENTARY. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);Jan2015, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p133
The article provides insights from several executives in the U.S. logistics sector concerning the biggest challenges facing the industry in 2015. Topics covered include an increase in the Dow Jones Transportation Index by 27 percent in 2014, the impact of internationalization on the businesses...