China's 40 Richest
- China's 40 Richest. Flannery, Russell; Chen, Maggie; Cao, Danni; Yan, Jiang // Forbes Asia;11/10/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 19, preceeding p67
The article offers information about the 40 richest people in China. Liu Yongxing with a net worth of $3 billion is placed at the number one position. He makes his fortune from agricultural feed and aluminum. Wong Kwong Yu, placed at second position with a net worth of $2.7 billion, heads the...
- CHINA'S 40 RICHEST. // Forbes Asia;11/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p65
A list of the 40 richest people in China is presented. Topping the list is Wong Kwong Yu, who owns the electrical appliance firm Wong's Gome Appliances. He is followed by Xu Rongmao, who is involved in resort and hotel investments. Third is Larry Rong Zhijian, who has been shifting the focus of...
- Merchant Class. Flannery, Russell; Zhu, Jackie; Chen, Maggie; Zhou, Jeff; Zhang, Glen; Shi, Grace; Liu, Raymond; Chen, Lydia; Hao, Bobby; Qi, Anita; Tu, Tracy; Qin, Ada; Mintz, Anne; Jones, Clarita; Cannestra, Natalie; Shao, Shine // Forbes Global;11/15/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p50
Profiles some of the richest Chinese entrepreneurs as of 2004. Wong Kwong Yu of Gome Electrical Appliances; Lifan Group chairman Yin Mingshan; Online game pioneer Timothy Chen; Other entrepreneurs included in the top 100 and their business activities. INSET: Revolution by Block.
- It's All About People. XIN, ZHANG; WITTMEYER, ALICIA // Forbes Asia;Fall2011 Special Issue, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p126
The article offers information on the life and achievements of Zhang Xin who with her husband Pan Shiyi founded real estate company Soho China Ltd. and is ranked at the 16th position in the list of China's 100 Richest.
- ARRESTING DEVELOPMENT. Yang, Andrew // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2005 WWD Scoop, Vol. 190 Issue 49, p64
Focuses on the Jianwai Soho real estate development project led by real estate developer Soho China, owned by couple Pan Shiyi and Zhang Xin, in Beijing, China. Real estate projects completed by the company in the city; Description of the proposed architectural design of the building;...
- CORRECTIONS. // Forbes Asia;Oct2012, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p14
Corrections to the articles "No Five-Star Required" regarding developer David Chiu and the magazine's list of the 100 Most Powerful Women in the world such as Zhang Xin, chief executive officer (CEO) of Soho China, in the September 2012 issue is presented.
- $11 MILLION: CRAIG McDERMOTT 40. // BRW;9/15/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p129
Profiles property developer Craig McDermott in Gold Coast, Queensland. Total assets; Career background; Recognition of McDermott as one of the Australia's top 40 young rich people.
- Billion-dollar listings. // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Jul2013, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p38
The article offers information on the sales of several properties in New York City. It states the plan of Zhang Xin, chief executive officer (CEO) of Beijing, China-based real estate developer Soho China, to purchase a 40 percent stake, priced at $1.4 billion, in the General Motors Building. It...
- Here comes Hurricane Bloomberg. TATUM, ELINOR // New York Amsterdam News;6/13/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 24, p12
The author reflects on the proliferation on real estate projects in New York City for rich people and on Mayor Michael Bloomberg's plans to create new waterfront communities, which he deems disgusting as it would only make the living conditions of poor people worse.