- Apt. complexes lure $52M in trio of sales. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p1/3
Reports on the sale of three apartment complexes in Greater Cleveland, Ohio. Details of the deal made by Realty Investment Co.; Price estimation of the three deals; Discussion on the market competition in the real estate business.
- Multifamily news. Henry, Randy // National Real Estate Investor;Aug97, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p16
Reports on developments concerning multifamily real estate in the United States. Includes VCK/MFI International Partners Ltd.'s plan to build an apartment complex starting on summer of 1997; Refinancing of Golden Gateway Center in San Francisco, California; Sale of the Grandview Apartments in...
- SAME SPACE, DIFFERENT PLACE. // New York;4/25/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p68
Focuses on the price of apartments in New York City. Amenities of the apartments; Variation in the asking price of the apartment with emphasis to its number of bedrooms; Taxes and charges.
- Dead Men Moving. Kuntzman, Gersh // New York;02/19/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p30
Focuses on the search for an apartment through the obituary section of newspapers. Practice of listing the properties of a deceased person in the obituaries; Implication of the practice to real estate brokers.
- Silverstone Purchases Apartment Tower For $53 Million. Kraat, Betsy // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;2/26/2012, p1
The article reports on an off-market acquisition of a 109,000-square foot mixed-use residential apartment tower located in the Murray Hill/Kips Bay submarket of Manhattan, New York City by Silverstone Property Group LLC in February 2012.
- Anonymous Buyer Pays $11M for South Orange Towers. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/24/2012, p7
The article reports that an out-of-state buyer has acquired South Orange Towers, a 108-unit, multifamily apartment building in for 11 million U.S. dollars, representing the highest recorded price per unit for multifamily in Orange, New Jersey at 101,851 U.S. dollars per unit.
- Local Investor Gets 563 Amboy Street for $1.35M. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;12/11/2012, p4
The article reports on an acquisition of an apartment building at Brooklyn in New York City by a local investor for 1.35 million U.S. dollars in December 2012.
- marketing investment properties in NEW YORK. // reFRESH Magazine;May/Jun2008, Issue 50, p92
The article announces that Erna Low Property has launched two brand new developments in the heart of Manhattan and Brooklyn. It describes the Manhattan Condos and the Brooklyn Condos. The company has teamed up with two specialist local rental agencies to offer an all-round rental service...
- Apartment tower sells. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/17/2013, Vol. 42 Issue 44, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of Sunset Towers, a mid-rise apartment building in Salt Lake City, Utah, by 900 East BE.