Out of the Bag
- CHINA'S RICHEST. // Forbes Asia;11/14/2005, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p61
The article features some of China's richest entrepreneurs including Guo Guangchang and Yin Mingshan.
- AUSTRALIAN FORTUNES, MADE IN CHINA. Andrews, Bruce // BRW;5/23/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p24
The article identifies several Chinese-born entrepreneurs holding Australian citizenship that have built huge fortunes in China's real estate market in the 21st century. For instance, Hui Wing Mau, chairman of Hong Kong-based firm Shimao Property Holdings, is the highest-ranked debutant in the...
- China Rich List. // Forbes Global;11/10/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p90
Features several Chinese entrepreneurs included in the 2003 China Rich List. Factor attributed to the wealth growth of Xu Rongmao of the Shimao Group; Ownership stake of Timothy Chan at Softbank; Diversification efforts of Guo Guangchang of the Fosun Group.
- China's 40 Richest. Flannery, Russell; Chen, Maggie; Cao, Danni; Yan, Jiang // Forbes Asia;11/10/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 19, preceeding p67
The article offers information about the 40 richest people in China. Liu Yongxing with a net worth of $3 billion is placed at the number one position. He makes his fortune from agricultural feed and aluminum. Wong Kwong Yu, placed at second position with a net worth of $2.7 billion, heads the...
- Richest Chinese woman married. // Asian Pacific Post;5/11/2007, p5
The article reports on the marriage of Yang Huiyan, the richest person in China, to a son of a senior official of a northeastern province in 2006. The ceremony was held in Shunde, South China's Guangdong Province where the Yang family's businesses started. Pictures taken during the wedding were...
- News. Cobb, Mike; Sidders, Jack // Estates Gazette;7/11/2015, Issue 851, p03
The article reports that the Dutch bank, ING has provided a loan for Hui Wing Mau, billionaire owner of real estate company Shimao Property, to acquire the Christ Church Court building in London, England.
- News. Sidders, Jack // Estates Gazette;7/11/2015, Issue 851, p03
The article reports that Shimao Property owner Hui Wing Mau has completed his acquisition of Goldman Sachs' office in Christ Church Court in London, England from Deka Immobilien.
- The passing parade. Hooper, Narelle // BRW;05/25/98, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p40
Presents information on the death of several businessmen on the magazines Rich 200 list. How the men were scarred by wartime experience; How their role in building Australia remains barely acknowledged; How Jack Leberman ran JGL Investments; Arthur Earle, the only Australia-born member of the...
- Prominent tycoon entangled in Chinese investigation. McDONALD, JOE // South Florida Times;12/17/2015, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p7A
The article reports on the involvement of chairman Guo Guangchang of investment company Fosun International Ltd. on the investigation conducted by the Chinese authorities regarding anti-graft corruption.