- EX-MARSH EXECS FORM BROKER. Roberts, Sally // Business Insurance;4/18/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p1
The article reports that three veteran insurance executives with ties to Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc. (MMC) are raising capital to start a new insurance brokerage, to be called Integro, which will target large-account business. Spearheading the project is longtime industry executive Robert...
- ACE Fires Two In Bed Scandal. Hays, Daniel // National Underwriter / P&C;11/8/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 42, p10
Reports on the dismissal of two insurance agents at the Bermuda Islands-base insurance company, ACE Ltd. in connection with a bid-rigging scandal. Profile on the terminated employees who pled guilty to criminal misdemeanor charges; Details about the lawsuit filed against Marsh and McLennan Cos....
- A broker sans conflicts? // Business Insurance;4/18/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p8
The article reports that insurance executive Robert Clements has enlisted former veteran executives of Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc. to form a new brokerage in New York City. Clements, who retired this month as chairman of Arch Capital Group Ltd., is joined in the venture by Peter Garvey and Roger...
- Industry veteran plays key role in building companies. Greenwald, Judy // Business Insurance;1/8/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p29
The article discusses the significant role of insurance executive Robert Clements in building and managing insurance companies. He is the outgoing chairman of Ironshore Ltd. and chairman of insurance brokerage Integro Ltd. He also became involved in Bermuda-based insurance companies ACE Ltd., XL...
- AIG, ACE lead Marsh's D&O. Lenckus, Dave // Business Insurance;11/1/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 44, p1
This article reports that primary and excess executive risk coverage for Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc. is led by insurers-American International Group Inc. and ACE Ltd.-that allegedly participated with MMC in bid-rigging activities that have triggered shareholder lawsuits against all three...
- Blumenthal lawsuit won't roil industry. Roberts, Sally // Business Insurance;1/31/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p1
This article reports that Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal's allegations that a unit of ACE Ltd. made a secret payment to Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc. are not expected to rattle the companies or the larger industry in the same way that New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer's...
- Marsh's Clements switches roles. Calise, Angela K. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;2/7/94, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the new position of Robert Clements as chairman and chief executive officer of Marsh & McLennan Risk Capital Corporation. Detailing Mr. Clements' plans and ideas for the Marsh & McLennan Risk Capital Corporation.
- New post for M&M's Clements. // Business Insurance;1/31/94, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the resignation of Robert Clements as president of Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc. to become chairman and chief executive of Marsh & McLennan Risk Capital Corporation. Career background of Clements.
- Industry reeling amid loss of life. McLeod, Douglas // Business Insurance;9/17/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p2
Focuses on the losses encountered by insurance institutions housed in the World Trade Center (WTC) in New York, New York. Office damages on Marsh & McLennan Cos. Inc. (MMC); Details on the launching of the disaster recovery plan initiated by MMC; List of WTC tenants.