The Poorest Billion
- Letter : Not guilty. Warosz, Manuel // AdMedia;Feb2009, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the "Are They Related?" item published in the June 2006 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Corbett, Kathryn L. // Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin;Summer2010, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p46
A letter to the editor is presented which commends on the new "The Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin."
- A case for printing 'name withheld' letters. Reader, Bill // Masthead;Summer2002, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p18
Discusses ethical issues concerning the publication of unsigned letters in U.S. newspapers. Violations committed by the policies of U.S. newspapers regarding unsigned letters; History of unsigned letters in U.S. newspapers; Emergence of the movement against unsigned letters.
- LETTERS. Leach, Andy // National Review;10/28/1988, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p4
Presents a reader's reactions to an article on the "L.A. Times" newspaper and journalism published in the October 14, 1988, issue of the "National Review" periodical.
- No bull's-eye. Gart, Murray J. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jan/Feb1980, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p64
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article about "The Washington Star" in the November/December 1979 issue.
- A dart returned. Meek, Phillip J. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jan/Feb85, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p56
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article published in the periodical "Columbia Journalism Review" concerning the Startext system of the "Fort Worth Star-Telegram" newspaper.
- The Thomson touch. Walters, Dan // Columbia Journalism Review;Jul/Aug87, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p69
Presents a letter to the editor about the article "The Thomson Machine: Small Papers, Big Profits" in the May/June 1987 issue of the journal "Columbia Journalism Review".
- LETTERS. Schenk, Don // National Review;8/6/1990, Vol. 42 Issue 15, p2
Presents a letter to the editor about the article "I'd Rather Smoke Than Kiss," by Florence King in the July 9, 1990, issue of the journal "National Review".
- Mailbag. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);4/23/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to an advertisement depicting model Melanie Lauren Smith in a previous issue of the "Bulverde Standard."
- Mailbag. Maurer Sr., Michael L.; Stevick, Ernest // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);5/9/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p7
A letter to the editor is presented regarding articles published in the "Bulverde Standard" community newspaper.