- Around the Country. // Natural History;Nov2010, Vol. 119 Issue 2, p44
A calendar of U.S. museum exhibits regarding natural history is provided with references to the exhibit "Forces of Nature" at the Arizona Science Center, "Fossil Mysteries" at the San Diego, California Natural History Museum, and the "Hall of Minerals, Earth, and Space" at the New Haven,...
- Worlds lost and found. Ensor, Barbara // New York;06/09/97, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p118
Focuses on the exhibition `The Lost World: The life and Death of Dinosaurs,' mounted by the American Museum of Natural History in collaboration with the makers of Steven Spielberg's film `Lost World.' Response expected to the exhibition; Comments from scientist, Mark Norell.
- Museum opens door on Northwest. Korbulic, Mary // Oregon Business Magazine;Jul94, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p13
Reports on the opening of the Pacific Northwest Museum of Natural History in Ashland, Oregon. Description of the museum; Features of the Discovery Center and the Treasures of the Northwest exhibit hall; Purpose of the computer stations; Expected number of visitors; Effect on the local economy...
- Exploring Lake Wairarapa's turbulent history. FRAN�OIS, NATASHA // North & South;Mar2011, Issue 300, p28
The article reports on a social history exhibition which is being organized to raise public awareness of the Lake Wairarapa. New Zealand, and its endangered wildlife habitat through archival photos, paintings, taonga and video.
- Natural History Exhibits. Emerson, Claudia // Southern Review;Winter2003, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p24
Presents the poem 'Natural History Exhibits.'
- Dinosaurs Walk the Earth--Again. // Natural History;Apr2007, Vol. 116 Issue 3, p60
The article reviews the exhibition "Dinosaurs Walk the Earth--Again" at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City in 2007.
- Smithsonian highlights. // Smithsonian;Jan84, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p138
Presents a calendar of events involving the Smithsonian Institution in January 1984. 'The Space Shuttle Revolution' exhibit at the National Air and Space Museum; 'The Nazca Lines: Ancient Peruvian Desert Art,' at the National Museum of Natural History; 'American Enterprise: Nineteenth-Century...
- Land of the Lost. Cohen, Adam Buckley // Oklahoma Today;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p34
Features the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History in Norman, Oklahoma. Account on the history of the museum; Efforts of Dr. Michael Mares, museum director, to raise awareness for the museum; Details on several exhibits. INSETS: Head of the Class (labor of success), by Adam Buckley...
- Darwin and the arts. Fort, Megan Holloway // Magazine Antiques;Feb2009, Vol. 175 Issue 2, p20
The article reviews the exhibition "Endless forms: Charles Darwin, Natural Science and the Visual Arts" that was held at the Yale Center for British Art in New Haven, Connecticut on February 12-May 3, 2009.