OVERVIEW OF ATTITUDES AND OPINIONS ON THE INTERNET AMONG READERS AND THE GENERAL U.S. ADULT POPULATION
- THE SC MAGAZINE POLL. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Jun2013, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p13
A chart is presented that shows the 2013 magazine poll results whether readers support the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act or not.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);2/23/2009 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 153 Issue 8, p5
A table is presented which shows international opinions about the influence of China and Russia.
- The Shaw Report. Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;11/27/2009, Issue 1077, p23
A chart is presented which discusses people and things that are popular in November of 2009.
- The Shaw Report. Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;5/18/2007, Issue 934, p12
A chart is presented which lists things that are popular in 2007, were popular in 2007 and are no longer popular in 2007.
- THE APPROVAL MATRIX. // New York;6/30/2008, p114
A chart of the publication's opinions on celebrities and various events is presented, including comments on actress Jennifer Aniston, gay marriage photographs, and actor Albert Brooks.
- LET'S GET WHACKED EDITION. // Newsweek;6/25/2007, Vol. 150 Issue 1, p11
This article presents a chart displaying the rising or falling popularity of news items.
- barometer result. // Personnel Today;10/17/2006, p3
A pie chart related to public opinion on HR policy is presented.
- PRS TOP 10: JUKEBOX PLAYS. // Music Week;10/25/2008, Issue 43, p12
A chart is presented which lists the top ten songs that were played on jukeboxes in Great Britain during the week of October 25, 2008.
- ONLINE POLL. // CRN;6/4/2007, Issue 1241, p9
A chart is presented that offers the results of an online poll conducted to determine whether customers are asking about Web 2.0 applications.