Lists Cause Literary Blood Transfusion in October
- Identifiers. Simmonds, Albert W. // Publishing Research Quarterly;Summer99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p7
Provides information on the identifiers that were developed to provide standardization in the publishing industry. Issue regarding the concept of an International Standard Book Number; Other identifiers that are important to the intellectual property industry; Key identifiers for the...
- ISBN INDEX. // Quill & Quire;Dec2007 Canadian Publishers Dir, Vol. 73, p42
The article lists the ISBN prefixes used by various publishers in Canada which include HarperCollins Canada Ltd., Penguin Group (Canada) and Elsevier Canada.
- ISBN INDEX. // Canadian Publishers Directory;Jul2009, p41
The article lists several publishers with their corresponding International Standard Book Numbers (ISBN) including HarperCollins Canada Ltd. with 0-00 as its ISBN, Scholastic Canada Ltd. with 0-516 as its ISBN, and The Reader's Digest Association (Canada) Ltd. with 0-88850 as its ISBN.
- Summary of Books Reviewed. // Modern English Teacher;Apr2013, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p86
A table is presented which lists the books reviewed in the periodical along with the publisher, author and international standard book number (ISBN).
- ISBN PETNAEST GODINA CENTRA ZA ISBNBiH. Hajdarović, Nevenka // Bosniaca;2009, Vol. 14, p9
In all national / state libraries, state or national ISBN centres work which are in charge of usage that specific assignation in the frame of number assignated to the state. ISBN Centre of Bosnia and Herzegovina was founded in 1994 in the National and University Library of Bosnia and...
- ISBN barcodes printed on books. // Library Journal;3/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p38
Reports on the recommendation by Book Industry Systems Advisory Committee (BISAC) that barcoded International Standard Book Numbers (ISBN) numbers should be printed on books by publishers during the manufacturing process.
- Cranking It Out. // Publishers Weekly;5/30/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 22, p6
Focuses on a comparison of increases in published titles and book sales in the U.S., as of May 2005. Percentage of an increase in book production and sales; Status of book production between 1999 and 2004; Level of an increase in adult fiction in 2004; Total number of publishers who registered...
- Trends in biotech literature 2009. Peng, Wayne // Nature Biotechnology;Sep2010, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p887
Several graphs are presented that illustrate trends in biotechnology literature in 2009 including historic trends in biotechnology fields, the top 25 institutions publishing in biotechnology, and number of biotechnology article by region.
- Trends in biotech literature 2006. Taroncher-Oldenburg, Gaspar; Marshall, Andrew // Nature Biotechnology;Sep2007, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p961
Several graphs are presented depicting the trends of biotechnology literature worldwide in 2006 including the number of biotechnology journal by region, the most cited institutions in pharmacology and toxicology and the historical direction of the industry.