Fantasy Book Segment's Strengths Lie in Category Convergence
- Dealer rewards, 'Net rules from WotC. // Model Retailer;May2009, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on a Retailer Rewards program launched by Wizards of the Coast (WotC) for dealers who reach the Core level in the Wizards Play Network. Under the program, dealers become eligible for exclusive product and promotions throughout the year. The Magic From the Vault release has...
- The Right Staff TO BOOST YOUR PROFITS. PERRY, PHILLIP M. // Archery Business;Nov/Dec2016, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p46
The article offers suggestions to select the right sales staff in the archery business. It mentions that the great employees help in improving the deals productivity with customers. It focuses on establishing a structured orientation and maintain training schedule. It offers information on the...
- Wizards releases Battletech. // Playthings;Sep96, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p47
Reports that Wizards of the Coast Inc. is releasing FASA's Battletech card games.
- Wizards contemplates three. Tyrer, Kathy // Adweek Western Edition;6/24/96, Vol. 46 Issue 26, p6
Reports on Wizards of the Coast's selection of three finalists for its advertising account. Cole & Weber, McCann-Erickson and Moffat/Rosenthal as the three finalists; Reorganization of Wizards' marketing department.
- Wizards readies untraditional role-player. // Playthings;May95, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p47
Reports on the plans of Wizards of the Coast's Alter Ego Design Group to release a role-playing game system called Everway. Use of imagery and symbols to create stories of fate and fortune; Features; Mechanics of the game.
- `Wizards' conjure up line extensions. // Playthings;Feb95, Vol. 93 Issue 2, p172
Reports on the release of new card games from the company, Wizards of the Coast. Product features; Pricing and availability.
- Would You Like to Play a Game? Scheraga, Dan // Chain Store Age;Apr2000, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p50
Offers a look at the retailing strategy of toy store Wizards of the Coast based in Renton, Washington. Expansion plans of the company; Clients of the stores; Events organized by the company.
- DRAGONSTRIKE INFERNUSâ„¢. // Greater Games Industry Catalog;Winter2013, Issue 23, p245
The article offers brief information on the card game DragonStrike Infernus from Wizards of the Coast LLC.
- DRAGON MASTER COLLECTION KIT. // Greater Games Industry Catalog;Winter2013, Issue 23, p245
The article offers brief information on the card game Dragon Master Collection Kit from Wizards of the Coast LLC.