- Some lunch dishes to sing about. Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;10/1/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p23
Reports on the opening of Cantare that offers dining at the Seneca Hotel in Chicago, Illinois. Rate of the food offered in the restaurant; Accounts on the elegant ambiance of the room; Enumeration of dishes served during lunch time.
- Mallorca, Spain. Schlow, Michael // Food & Wine;May2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p34
The author recommends the El Olivo restaurant in Mallorca, Spain. The restaurant is located at La Residencia hotel in the small town of Deia. The author likes the restaurant's pan con tornate or toasted bread rubbed with tomato and Bellota ham. The restaurant's contact information is provided...
- Restaurant Roundup. Toomer, Jeanette; Sher, Ben; Horwitz, Simi; Rice, B.L.; Kmeck, Phoebe; Down, Randee; Lasko, Ron; Sheward, David; Ahlfors, Elizabeth; Caruana, Claudia M.; Davis, Leesa; Blankenship, Mark; Bengel, Anna; Crowe, Luke Thomas; Propst, Andy; Windman, Matt // Back Stage East;1/19/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, pB17
A list of the top restaurants in New York City area is presented. Seem of these restaurants are Miss Mamie's Spoonbread Two in Harlem Valley, Sisters Cuisine in Spanish Harlem, and Isabella's in the Upper West Side Manhattan.
- Summit. Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;1/23/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p35
The article features Summit restaurant owned by Broadmoor hotel in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Executive chef Rolland Wesen designed the French-influenced American menu. The restaurant offers double pork chop. It is designed to become comfortable to diners. The food is affordable. It has been...
- DINING GUIDE. // New Orleans Magazine;Jul2014, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p98
No abstract available.
- The Ritz-Carlton, CancÃºn, Mexico 10th Anniversary Celebration. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;6/30/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 26, p50
Focuses on the gala diners presented by the Ritz-Carlton in Cancun, Mexico to celebrate its tenth anniversary. Collaboration between chefs from the hotel restaurants; Showcase of the signature dishes from the chef's establishments; Participating Chefs; Cuisine served.
- Last Light. Eyres, Gareth // North & South;Dec2005, Issue 237, p140
The article discusses the dining experience of the author at the Waterfront Hotel in New Plymouth, New Zealand. The menu is not huge, with seven entrÃ©es and 10 mains, with nothing of earth-shattering adventure but some dishes of interest nonetheless. The salt and pepper squid appealed, as...
- The Grove. Huddart, Gaby // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/26/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4312, p54
This article features the Grove, a hotel in Hertfordshire, England that defies traditional country house hotel conventions. The interiors are decidedly fun and funky, with numerous works of modern art and futuristic furnishings interspersed with only the odd antique. The 65-seat fine-dining...
- A BAKER'S DOZEN. Eisele, Albert // Hill;5/8/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 53, p27
The article reviews several restaurants in the U.S. including Cityzen in Washington D.C., the Palm in New York, and Perking Gourmet in Virginia.