- McCarran traffic flat. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, pP13
The article declares that McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada experienced flat passenger traffic in January 2010 due to an increase from international air carriers.
- Cleve. bails on Brook Park plan. Miller, Jay // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/30/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p2
Residents of Brook Park who thought the city of Cleveland would buy their homes for the expansion of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport are being notified by Cleveland this week that the city has changed its mind about the home buyout deal. Cleveland and Brook Park signed an agreement in...
- International airports see strong cargo growth. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/21/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 12, p34
Presents statistics on passenger traffic at member airports of the Airports Council International (ACI) for the year 1993. Increase in passenger traffic and cargo volume; Upswing in Latin America/Caribbean markets; Comparison of data among North American and European airports; Gains in Pacific...
- Stewart to get direct flights to Las Vegas. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/8/2003-9/15/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the confirmation of starting a flight service to Las Vegas, Nevada via a discount carrier by Stewart International Airport Marketing Director, Kiran Jain as of September 8, 2003. Total fare of a round trip from Newburgh, New York to Las Vegas; Name of the carrier which carried...
- Passenger totals show modest growth from last year. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;05/10/99, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p7
Focuses on the number of passengers arriving and departing at Tucson International Airport in Tucson, Arizona for March 1999. Comparison to March 1998; Comment by Patrick Abeln, chief administrative officer for the authority; Airlines that are adding flights to Tucson.
- Travel. // Greece Tourism Report;Q2 2008, p12
The article presents information on the status of travel in Greece. Since its opening in March 2001, the Athens International Airport has been serving Greece's capital. A total of 55% of the airport's shares is being held by the Greek state while the remaining 45% of the shares are being held...
- Airport passenger totals fall. // Journal of Business (10756124);7/3/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 14, pA2
Reports on total passenger traffic at the Spokane International Airport in Washington in May 2003.
- Airport passenger traffic up 11% over May 1994 total. // Inside Tucson Business;7/3/95, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p17
Reports on the 11% increase in airport passenger traffic at the Tucson International Airport in Arizona as of May 1995.
- City Bits. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/10/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p10
Reports business developments in New Orleans, Louisiana as of May 2004. Increase of passenger traffic at the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport; Efforts of Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco to promote the construction of liquid natural gas receiving terminals in the state; Grant...