Recipe for a Successful Meeting
- Recipe for a Successful Meeting. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Dec2007 Supplement, Vol. 26, p14
The article reports on the itinerary of Laura Tripp, project coordinator for Mrs. Fields Famous Brands, during a 35-person operations team meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada. Tripp usually plans two to three meetings a year in Las Vegas and cites the city's ability to offer everything her company...
- RESTAURANTS. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/6/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 49, p17
Presents new briefs related to the restaurant industry in Utah as of June 6, 2005. Plan of Cafe Rio to open two new restaurants in Davis County; Total number of Cafe Rio restaurants in Utah; Information on the hiring of Dennis C. Ulrich as vice president of international operations and...
- A Baker's Dozen from the Cookie Lawyers on Compliance. Ward, Michael; Miller, Rena // Franchising World;Mar2007, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p83
The article offers practical tips for an effective franchise sales compliance program. The program administrator should take the time to read industry publications, talk to other systems about their practices to understand ways to keep the compliance program at the cutting edge. It can be quite...
- Mrs. Fields, Interbake form partnership. // Modern Baking Exclusive Insight;7/19/2012, p4
The article reports on the long-term licensing partnership of Mrs. Fields Famous Brands and Interbake Foods LLC.
- Mrs. Fields hires Allied Domecq's Russo as CEO. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/19/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p246
Reports on the appointment of Stephen Russo as chief executive officer of food supplier Mrs. Fields Famous Brands Inc.
- IMAGE MAKERS. // Dairy Field;May2007, Vol. 190 Issue 5, p6
The article offers news briefs related to the dairying industry in the U.S. Dreyer's/Edy's Grand Ice Cream company has held its Dibs Quest for a Cooler Workplace contest to know whether people at companies' workplace find ways to build a more positive work culture. Oakhurst Dairy company's...
- ED & PAULA MILLER. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/9/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p11
Features Ed and Paula Miller, owners of TCBY. Details on their family business; Reasons for liking the community at Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Cold competition. Knight, Molly // Shopping Centers Today;Feb2008, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p23
The article reports on the market competition among frozen-yogurt stores in Los Angeles, California. It is revealed that TCBY plans an overhaul of its stores and offerings while Pinkberry also had several plans to raise its market value. However, Pinkberry has gained quick popularity because it...
- Mrs. Fields' co-CEOs bring multitasking to the C-suite. Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;12/8/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 48, p4
The article focuses on the multitasking partnership between the two chief executive officers (CEO) of Mrs. Fields Famous Brands LLC, Michael Ward and John Lauck in Salt Lake City, Utah. Ward and Lauck lead Mrs. Fields when its board of directors decided to keep the two-CEO setup after it emerged...