A patient with impaired gastric motility
- BMJ Publishing Group to launch new website for patients. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/27/2004, Vol. 328 Issue 7442, p724
This article offers information on the launch of a new web site for patients. From 29 March, BestTreatments, the website for patients developed by the BMJ Publishing Group, will be available for the first time to a UK audience through NHS Direct Online, the NHS website for England and Wales. ...
- BMJ Publishing Group to launch an international campaign to promote academic medicine. Clark, Jocalyn; Smith, Richard // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);11/1/2003, Vol. 327 Issue 7422, p1001
Reports on the launch of an international campaign to promote academic medicine by the BMJ Publishing Group. Collapse of research and teaching in the medical field; Pressure to proved medical services such as healthcare and government retrenchment; Lack of funding; Call for action; Request that...
- Continuing Medical Education Questions: February 2009. Scolapio, James S; Marrero, Francisco; Levitzky, Benjamin; Qadeer, Mohammed // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb2009, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p501
The article presents continuing medical education questions related to Helicobacter pylori infection and Barrett's esophagus.
- KEEPING THE FOCUS ON THE Best Possible Patient Care. // AHA News;2/9/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, Special section p2
Offers a look at the 2003 initiatives of the American Hospital Association aimed at improving quality health care. Partnership with United Health Foundation and the BMJ Publishing Group to send all hospitals a resource toolkit; Follow-up to the distribution of the evidence-based medicine...
- Clinical Evidence. // Journal of the Medical Library Association;Oct2006, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p478
A review of the electronic information resource "Clinical Evidence," provided by the BMJ Publishing Group, is presented.
- web review. // Mental Health Practice;Dec2004, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p27
Evaluates the Web site called Clinical Evidence, developed BMJ Publishing Group.
- Continuing Medical Education: February 2009. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb2009, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p464
The article presents a continuing medical education (CME) activity designed for physicians in gastroenterology and hepatology. After completing the CME activity, participants are expected to understand the relationship between Barrett's esophagus and Helicobacter pylori infection. There are not...
- CME Quiz Questions. // American Family Physician;12/1/2014, Vol. 90 Issue 11, following p796
The article presents continuing medical education (CME) quiz questions including the diagnosis and management of benign prostatic hyperplasia, initial management of incidentalomas, and optimal duration of treatment regimens for Helicobacter pylori eradication.
- Helicobacter pylori eradication with a capsule containing bismuth subcitrate potassium, metronidazole, and tetracycline given with omeprazole versus clarithromycin-based triple therapy: a randomised, open-label, non-inferiority, Phase 3 trial. // Current Medical Literature: Gastroenterology;2011, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p98
A review of the article "Helicobacter pylori eradication with a capsule containing bismuth subcitrate potassium, metronidazole, and tetracyline given with omeprazole versus clarithromycin-based triple therapy: a randomised, open-label, non-inferiority, Phase 3 trial," is presented. It states the...