Serving Up the Goods
- Reform Uncertainty Clouds Healthcare's Future. // Food Management;Feb2011, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p34
An interview with Ruck-Shockey Associates Inc. principal Georgie Shockey in the U.S. is presented. She delineates the possible impact of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act on nutrition labeling laws. Shockey also reveals the contribution of fresh prepared foods and increased...
- OVER TO YOU. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/25/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4351, p7
Presents the opinion of restaurateurs and a consultant on restaurant critics in Great Britain. Jonathan Ragget, managing director of Red Carnation Hotels; Russell Norman, general manager of Zuma Restaurant; Restaurant consultant and writer Simon Wright.
- FS/TEC advisers shape conference programming. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/12/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the role of the advisory of board in creating the conference programming for the 2009 International Foodservice Technology Exposition to be held on February 4-7, 2009 in Orlando, Florida. Conference programmers devise educational sessions through the feedback and...
- Publisher's Letter. Gould, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;9/26/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 39, Special Section p3
Provides information about the Foodservice Consultants Society International (FCSI) in the U.S. Organization history; Contributions to foodservices' growth; Services offered by FCSI.
- KEN WINCH. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/26/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 39, Special Section p10
Profiles Ken Winch, president of Foodservice Consultants Society International Worldwide in the U.S. Career background; Achievements in the organization; Affiliations; Awards.
- Slim chance. Olah, Peter // Budapest Business Journal;12/3/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the food delivery and consulting service Angyalok Konyhaja in Budapest, Hungary. Educational background of Katalin Dudas manager of the company; Use of word-of-mouth advertising; Clients of the service.
- Too close to see clearly? Scade, Nick // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/28/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4384, p22
The article focuses on the need to hire professional consultants for restaurants. The reason behind the need for a professional outsider is mentioned. The services that could be provided by the professional outsider are highlighted, such as appraisal of the efficiency and profitability of the...
- Site seeing. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/18/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 42, p36
Presents photographs taken during the Foodservice Consultants Society International's annual conference in Toronto, Canada. Speakers at the event; Venue of the 2005 conference.
- PENGELLEY GOES EAST TO OPEN RESTAURANT IN SHANGHAI. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/29/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4504, p6
This article reports on the plan of chef Ian Pengelley to open a new restaurant in Shanghai, China in 2008. The executive chef of Gilgamesh in Camden, London, England, is in talks to launch a restaurant at the Chinese city's Bund, overlooking the Huangpu River. He will spend six months in...