Developing a 'Brand.'
- Corrections. // FoodService Director;12/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p24
Corrections to articles published in previous issues are presented, including photographs that appeared in the section "Menu Strategies" in the October 2011 issue and the Pumpkin Pancakes with Toasted Almonds and Butter Brown Sugar Syrup recipe provided by Cura Hospitality in the November 2011...
- Russ Benson. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;4/24/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p34
The article presents an interview with Russ Benson, vice president for guest strategies, Parkhurst Dining Services and Cura Hospitality, a Parkhurst subsidiary. When asked what attracted him to the on-site foodservice business, Benson answered that he developed a liking for cooking and kitchen...
- Site seeing. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/16/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p36
Features the Cura Culinary College operated by Cura Hospitality Inc. of Orefield, Pennsylvania. Number of students who finished their culinary education in 2004; Mission of the culinary education program; Profile on the food service company.
- Traveling Chefs Please Seniors. // FoodService Director;7/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p1
This article reports that several residents at Twining Village, a Diakon Lutheran senior living community in Holland, Pennsylvania, participated in a Traveling Chefs program in May 2008. The program featured freshly prepared Mediterranean cuisine by two of Cura Hospitality's chefs, the...
- The Road to Staff Motivation. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;9/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p42
Presents information on the incentives and training programs initiated by food service firm Cura Hospitality to motivate its employees. Efforts of the company to promote employee participation; Forms of compensation benefits of the company; Benefits of the establishment of Cura Culinary College.
- New Arrivals Dishing up dinner. Occhipinti, Christina // Westchester County Business Journal;9/25/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 39, p8
The article features the Let's Dish retail outlet in Scarsdale, New York. The company provides their customers with different recipes to choose and instructions on how the prepared meals should be cooked. It offers new preservative-free recipes each month which are being developed by...
- Long-term care seeks quick fixes. // FoodService Director;3/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the efforts of several health care organizations to develop foodservice concepts that enhance long-term care for senior citizens in the U.S. Benefits of the LivingLife senior dining program of contract management firm Cura Hospitality for older people according to program facilitator...
- Riding the Age Wave. // Food Management;Dec2003, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p20
Allentown, Pennsylvania-based Cura Hospitality Inc., a hospitality company based in which manages dining operations in 58 senior living centers, has been claiming that increasingly sophisticated seniors will present a growing market for its services. The company is expected to realize revenues...
- CALL FOR ENTRIES. // Restaurant Hospitality;Dec2013, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p50
The article presents a notice regarding Bloody Mary recipes for the Most Magnificant Mary Bloody Mary Battle.