- Good to GRILL. Huss, Juli L. // Heart & Soul;Jun/Jul2002, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p73
Provides tips on barbecue cookery. Techniques of choosing meats; Seasoning ingredients of the Jerk chicken; Instruction for direct grilling.
- Family, food and fun. // Challenge Newsline;Aug2009, Issue 620, p4
The article offers tips on how to make barbecue tastes better, which include not piercing the meat, cooking it slow and marinating the meat for an hour.
- KING OF THE GRILL. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Jun2001, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p52
Presents a way for grilling the meat of a lean beef. Problem with grilling; Procedure for grilling.
- THE NEW RULES OF BBQ. Lee, Matt; Lee, Ted // Men's Health;Sep2010, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p122
The article offers suggestions on barbecue cookery by men. It is stated that basic barbeque grills are both efficient in low-heat barbecuing and high-heat grilling and it is believed that infusion of flavor is a crucial factor for a good barbecue. Chefs state that low steady heat helps in making...
- Santa Maria-style BBQ. Miller, Laurel // American Cowboy;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p86
A recipe for barbeque meat is presented.
- Barbecue: The Real Thing. Jamison, Cheryl Alters; Jamison, Bill // Bon Appetit;Jul99, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p82
Presents several barbecue recipes in the United States. Carolina Pulled-Pork Sandwiches; Barbecued Texas Beef Brisket; Kansas City Spareribs.
- THE PERFECT PLAN. PAXMAN, BOB // Country Weekly;5/25/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p20
A recipe for Bordeaux Barbecue Spare Ribs is presented.
- End-of-summer grilling treat. // New York Amsterdam News;08/24/2000, Vol. 91 Issue 34, p26
Presents a grilled steak recipe. Ingredients; Method of preparation.
- AUNT EDITH'S RECIPE FOR BARBEQUE. Thompson, Mary Ellen // Braille Monitor;Apr2013, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p230
A recipe for Aunt Edith's Barbeque is presented.